Would you Rather

Status
Not open for further replies.
sucked... to match your mood tonight.

WYR receive oral lying on your back with your legs spread wide or getting on your hands and knees with your ass high up?

Thank you...you are very considerate! :rose:

Geez....your questions are really hard! Tonight....on my back resting on a pile of pillows, legs wide, hands in his hair...oh, sorry, I got a bit carried away! :eek:

So, to you....WYR stand or recline to receive oral?
 
Thank you...you are very considerate! :rose:

Geez....your questions are really hard! Tonight....on my back resting on a pile of pillows, legs wide, hands in his hair...oh, sorry, I got a bit carried away! :eek:

So, to you....WYR stand or recline to receive oral?

Recline


WYR be licked or share 69?
 
Thank you...you are very considerate! :rose:

Geez....your questions are really hard! Tonight....on my back resting on a pile of pillows, legs wide, hands in his hair...oh, sorry, I got a bit carried away! :eek:

So, to you....WYR stand or recline to receive oral?

i think right now i feel like standing up, holding your head in my hands, and...

WYR be in control as you're giving it or let your partner have his way with you?
 
a million things ~ I thrive in kaos ... tend to get bored with the same ole same ole over n over....

WYR have loved once than to never have loved at all?

have loved once. i'm not the sort of person who's afraid to fall in love.

WYR love or be loved?
 
I would rather love then to be loved because to love I only have to decide to ...to be loved someone has to decided to love and that is not something I can control.

WYR - a quick fuck or a slow leisurely make out session
 
I would rather love then to be loved because to love I only have to decide to ...to be loved someone has to decided to love and that is not something I can control.

WYR - a quick fuck or a slow leisurely make out session

A slow leisurely makeout session... if it leads somewhere

WYR take a cum shot in your mouth or on your tits?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top