Write Our Own Limericks - V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexy girl writes limericks and more
Her passion just oozes from her core
Words flow like honey
 
Sexy girl writes limericks and more
Her passion just oozes from her core
Words flow like honey
Her life is sunny
 
Sexy girl writes limericks and more
Her passion just oozes from her core
Words flow like honey
Her life is sunny
She turns a phrase like none before
 
She turned phrases, and quite a few heads
With the tricks she could do in her bed
She drove them all crazy
 
She turned phrases, and quite a few heads
With the tricks she could do in her bed
She drove them all crazy
And minds a tad hazy
 
She turned phrases, and quite a few heads
With the tricks she could do in her bed
She drove them all crazy
And minds a tad hazy
She's re-written the Kama Sutra it's said!
 
I'm in a Yoga-Fucking class!
Learning to lick my own ass
I'm inches away
I just need to stay
 
I'm in a Yoga-Fucking class!
Learning to lick my own ass
I'm inches away
I just need to stay
But "downward dog" just makes me pass gas!
 
ty Wombat :) The whole thing made me laugh out loud!


I'm swimming the Atlantic sea
The jellyfish seem glad to see me
 
I'm swimming the Atlantic sea
The jellyfish seem glad to see me
Their stingers are up
I'm ripe for a schtup
 
I'm swimming the Atlantic sea
The jellyfish seem glad to see me
Their stingers are up
I'm ripe for a schtup
Oh no, one just stung my wee knee!

Adre, in all my years of experience I have never heard of the word schtup. Thank you for enlightening me. :)
 
But schtup sounds like a word quite appealing
Particularly if you have the same feeling
 
But schtup sounds like a word quite appealing
Particularly if you have the same feeling
In Yiddish or French
 
But schtup sounds like a word quite appealing
Particularly if you have the same feeling
In Yiddish or French
It's meaning entrenched
 
But schtup sounds like a word quite appealing
Particularly if you have the same feeling
In Yiddish or French
It's meaning entrenched
When done right it leads to some squealing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top