In Anticipation
Still waiting!
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2003
- Posts
- 9,917
I'd take the food poisoning anyday .....warm beer makes me want to gag![]()
Fair point. How are you today?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'd take the food poisoning anyday .....warm beer makes me want to gag![]()
Fair point. How are you today?

I shouldnt be here got lots to do.........
catch you later![]()
I shouldnt be here got lots to do.........
catch you later![]()

Good Morning, yummies and boys
Off to bake Dora the Explorer cupcakes![]()
Good Morning, yummies and boys
Off to bake Dora the Explorer cupcakes![]()
thanks- we make home made batter ( today it's vanilla and red food colouring) and use ready made rice paper printed decorations ( I buy them in sheets on ebay for pennies). Much cheaper and healthier than stuff that comes in fancy packet and kids love colourful designs.Lucky you! Let us know how they turn out . . .
Hi MBE, enjoy your day.
Hope you are well 
It's amazing what brings people out of the woodwork . . .
Tough choice, warm beer or food poisoning. Hmmm . . .
It wasn't exactly the beer you were supposed to comment on.....ah fuck it, never mind!
![]()
sadly I think MW and myself are likely to try just about anything!
Morning Yums, Bums and Tums![]()
such is the life of a Beer Warrior .... sometimes we have to fight to the last and against near impossible situations
(sod the threadjack .... if it wasn't for MW and me talking ale, this thread might not have survived a while back ..... CI sees beer as the Angel of her thread....doesn't she???)![]()

It's amazing what brings people out of the woodwork . . .
Tough choice, warm beer or food poisoning. Hmmm . . .
I'd take the food poisoning anyday .....warm beer makes me want to gag![]()
army chefs ... i'll go for the cold beer option.

hey there old man!......you said it not me
gotta love an older man.....maybe a thread is forming here....though the 30+ male thread is hot already.....![]()
I said a number of things...which are you referring too?![]()
You called yourself an old man earlier.....never mind![]()

Undeniably I am a lurker but this post really forced me out ....never saw beer encased so delectably...hmmmm. Cheers allMorning all
Boys I brought you a couple of presents .......
http://content.imagesocket.com/thumbs/DSC010259d2.jpg
![]()
hey there old man!......you said it not me
gotta love an older man.....maybe a thread is forming here....though the 30+ male thread is hot already.....![]()
hey there old man!......you said it not me
gotta love an older man.....maybe a thread is forming here....though the 30+ male thread is hot already.....![]()

thanks- we make home made batter ( today it's vanilla and red food colouring) and use ready made rice paper printed decorations ( I buy them in sheets on ebay for pennies). Much cheaper and healthier than stuff that comes in fancy packet and kids love colourful designs.
Hey, SteveHope you are well
![]()
30+ ????
If only!!!!!!!
evening all yummys and the rest of us![]()
Yeah...because there aren't enough threads about people 30-40-50+ on this forum, right?
Hello Yums and buds.
you should be grateful at your age anyone starts threads at all!!![]()
I'm grateful to wake up in the morning.![]()
