hahaha me too babe! though actually physically getting out of bed is another story!![]()
Ain't that the truth!
Awhile ago in the Over 50s thread, some sage gentleman noted that if nothing hurts when you wake up, you're probably dead.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hahaha me too babe! though actually physically getting out of bed is another story!![]()

When I was a student I bought a mix and realised that given that I still had to add egg and butter I'd just been ripped off buying pre-weighed flour and sugar. So that was my one and only time.
I'm not organised enough to buy decorations though . . .
Ain't that the truth!
Awhile ago in the Over 50s thread, some sage gentleman noted that if nothing hurts when you wake up, you're probably dead.![]()

hahaha me too babe! though actually physically getting out of bed is another story!![]()


We can club together and buy you some special home equipment if you need it
and MBE is taking a whole new angle on Yummy Mummy with these cake recipes![]()
Ach she's just showin off!!![]()
hehehe ..... I have no doubt you are a domestic Godess in the kitchen![]()
hehehe ..... I have no doubt you are a domestic Godess in the kitchen![]()
Yeah...and we're connaisseurs of fine beers...![]()
Yep I love doing it over the kitchen table......oh shite you meant cooking...oops!
![]()

Morning all
Boys I brought you a couple of presents .......
http://content.imagesocket.com/thumbs/DSC010259d2.jpg
![]()

Forgot to mention: I don't know what's worse, the cheesey tat on the shoulder or the beer...
*ducks to avoid beer bottle thrown at him*
![]()
Forgot to mention: I don't know what's worse, the cheesey tat on the shoulder or the beer...
*ducks to avoid beer bottle thrown at him*
![]()
Feck off! It's not cheesy!![]()
OK....it's definitely you...![]()

yeah and half a pound of preservatives, prolly.
Aaaand I just remembered why I had red food colouring in my cupboard (which we used for cupcakes) and 4 packs of cream cheese in the fridge (after I made cheesecake). I planned on makind red velvet cake. I'm can be sooo bloody stupid sometimes.
![]()
Oh well, will get more tomorrow. And make note![]()
It's good. That's what it is.What is red velvet cake?
It's good. That's what it is.![]()
brave man ..... I'd expect that bottle to arrive with you anytime about now
is it an icckle bunny wabbit? or maybe something deep and meaningful written in Chinese .......![]()
Yeah...it helps having an ocean between us. If she was any closer I'd get clubbed.
Yeah CI, tell us what it is and what inspired it. I have a weird fascination for this stuff since I'll never, never, never get a tattoo.

After discovering Lit - I've learnt to never say 'never'!
![]()
After discovering Lit - I've learnt to never say 'never'!
![]()
In this case, I absolutely detest needles. So, I can safely say never.![]()
Maybe you're right. But it's the thought that makes me![]()