yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could get a tattoo without a needle - would you want one?

Probably not now. I might have 25 years ago though.

Hell, a lot of my teammates back in the 80s were starting to get them. If I didn't get one then after all our pub crawls, then I guess I never would.
 
Probably not now. I might have 25 years ago though.

Hell, a lot of my teammates back in the 80s were starting to get them. If I didn't get one then after all our pub crawls, then I guess I never would.

I got my first one aged 40! My mid life crisis maybe?

:D
 
Yeah...it helps having an ocean between us. If she was any closer I'd get clubbed. :eek:

Yeah CI, tell us what it is and what inspired it. I have a weird fascination for this stuff since I'll never, never, never get a tattoo.

Ok it's a unicorn, nothing inspired that partcular design but the actual getting a tattoo came after my mum died and I had a "lifes to short" moment.... so nothing really cheesy or ickle bunnies:rolleyes:

I'd have another one ....and I want my tongue pierced but I think I'm getting too old for that!
 
Ok it's a unicorn, nothing inspired that partcular design but the actual getting a tattoo came after my mum died and I had a "lifes to short" moment.... so nothing really cheesy or ickle bunnies:rolleyes:

I'd have another one ....and I want my tongue pierced but I think I'm getting too old for that!

Oh I'd say it's worth a try ..... it has very pleasant side effects ;)

Morning Yumsters :rose:
 
Ok it's a unicorn, nothing inspired that partcular design but the actual getting a tattoo came after my mum died and I had a "lifes to short" moment.... so nothing really cheesy or ickle bunnies:rolleyes:

I'd have another one ....and I want my tongue pierced but I think I'm getting too old for that!

OK...just wondered. Hope my midlife crisis doesn't include risking Hepatitis. :D

Oh I'd say it's worth a try ..... it has very pleasant side effects ;)

Morning Yumsters :rose:

So I've heard. There are also septic risks involved with pierced tongues.

See what happens when you're married to a medical professional? ;)

Hi all.
 
OK...just wondered. Hope my midlife crisis doesn't include risking Hepatitis. :D



So I've heard. There are also septic risks involved with pierced tongues.

See what happens when you're married to a medical professional? ;)

Hi all.

yeh and apparently if you cross the road you risk being hit by a car........:rolleyes:
 
In this case, I absolutely detest needles. So, I can safely say never. :)

What part of the above post are you having trouble with? :rolleyes:

well you already used up your risk factor.......a piercing aint gonna kill ya!

Used up my risk factor is right. I'm just happy I made it this far. Not sayin' something still can't get me - I had nightmares the whole time the scaffolding was up in July. Thought someone would climb up and do me in. :D
 
Is it wrong to have a fantasy about somone climbing up my scaffolding?
( not that I have any but it's my fantasy! ).....sigh!

Oh sorry you caught me day dreaming....:D
 
Only if there's any left. I have the feeling she'll abscond with it and give it to her old man. :)

Fk that ..... can't you write a will or something??

"in the event that I die happy ....... do not check my dangly bits for evidence of any wrong doing but make sure TbC gets all my beer ...... signed MW" :rolleyes:
 
Is it wrong to have a fantasy about somone climbing up my scaffolding?
( not that I have any but it's my fantasy! ).....sigh!

Oh sorry you caught me day dreaming....:D

Mine was up for a month. I used to walk out in the morning, look at it, think about the possibilities...and you let me down. :rolleyes:

Now you know why this thread needs beer. You women drive us to drink, in real life and cyber space. :D
 
Mine was up for a month. I used to walk out in the morning, look at it, think about the possibilities...and you let me down. :rolleyes:

Now you know why this thread needs beer. You women drive us to drink, in real life and cyber space. :D

and remember ...... in space .... no-one can hear you scream ;)
 
Jumping in the pool!

I just found this thread, and it's great. I'm diving right into the deep end. Yummy Mummy is an awesome term. A monicker I will proudly wear!

Thanks "Irish" for starting this. I'm glad to see it's still active. Seems there's lots of interest in this topic. :D
 
I just found this thread, and it's great. I'm diving right into the deep end. Yummy Mummy is an awesome term. A monicker I will proudly wear!

Thanks "Irish" for starting this. I'm glad to see it's still active. Seems there's lots of interest in this topic. :D

We started a Delectable Daddies thread as well.
;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top