yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was up for a month. I used to walk out in the morning, look at it, think about the possibilities...and you let me down. :rolleyes:

Now you know why this thread needs beer. You women drive us to drink, in real life and cyber space. :D

Well if you lived somewhere nearby I'd happily climb up your scaffold :D
 
I just found this thread, and it's great. I'm diving right into the deep end. Yummy Mummy is an awesome term. A monicker I will proudly wear!

Thanks "Irish" for starting this. I'm glad to see it's still active. Seems there's lots of interest in this topic. :D

Welcome :kiss:
not sure about lots of interest but we have a few laughs!
 
Yeah...it's a scene right out of A Christmas Carol. You two fighting over my beer....I hope one of you has the decency to pull the sheet over me. :D

ermmmmm ... if it's decent beer it will be no contest ..... I'll get her a lager or babycham from the nearest 7/11 whilst she cleans up :rolleyes:
 
ermmmmm ... if it's decent beer it will be no contest ..... I'll get her a lager or babycham from the nearest 7/11 whilst she cleans up :rolleyes:

It will be decent beer. Don't drink a lot of lagers, but I do enjoy my schwarzbiers.
 
It's a great local (sadly not local to me) brewery which knocks out superb beer ..... the Bitter, 49er and Old Thumper are all superb ......
 
Haven't had a good bitter in ages. There was a pub in Center City Philadelphia, used to be called the Dickens Inn, something else now. A Scotsman owned it, forget the brand but he carried an excellent bitter on tap.

Watched a Six Nations match (at the time, only six) there once. It was the year Wales was going from last to first, and trying to sweep. England was the last match...Wales lost, badly. A group of Welshmen in the back started up with Land of Our Fathers. Nearly set off a brawl with the English fans. But it ended well. After all, these weren't soccer fans. ;)
 
Last edited:
Sorry boys I was being appreciated over on my other thread....makes a change eh?
Now where did I put my miller light.....that's a beer isn't it!?
 
Sorry boys I was being appreciated over on my other thread....makes a change eh?
Now where did I put my miller light.....that's a beer isn't it!?

:cattail: do you not get appreciation from us?????????

ermmmmm, it's a beer of a kind but get your delightful ass on to some good ale for a change :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top