yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Someone Say Massage???

Sounds like a Mummy that needs a break to get a foot massage.

I like where Malcolm is going with this....

If any Delectable Daddies care to show up and massage my feet I'll take it! It doesn't have to be George Clooney, but just be ready to give a really good massage...

Hey Irish, I'll be happy to share...
:D
 
I like where Malcolm is going with this....

If any Delectable Daddies care to show up and massage my feet I'll take it! It doesn't have to be George Clooney, but just be ready to give a really good massage...

Hey Irish, I'll be happy to share...
:D

I can rub those feet, darling. I'm a Dad, and I have lots of foot rubbing experience.
 
I'd start at the heel, using the knuckle of my index finger to form small circles moving toward your arch....
 
I have as much chance of that as I have of george clooney turning up on my doorstep!

some old-ish looking bloke with grey hair and American accent just asked if I knew your address :)

I'd start at the heel, using the knuckle of my index finger to form small circles moving toward your arch....

with a hoof, that's impressive :D

Morning Yummy(s) and the rest of us
 
I have as much chance of that as I have of george clooney turning up on my doorstep!

Or someone climbing up my scaffolding...

Looks like you attracted a whole bunch of guys with a foot fetish. Way to go. :D

Hello Mums and guys.
 
morning all :)

chris when are you gonna get a nice AV pic?

you no likey?? :( it's a beer thing (and yes, I even have the t-shirt)

one day soon I'll use a real life pic (and wonder if anyone will notice that I've changed it)

Or someone climbing up my scaffolding...

Looks like you attracted a whole bunch of guys with a foot fetish. Way to go. :D

Hello Mums and guys.

would you believe some people on this thread are qualified foot clinicians ;)
 
you no likey?? :( it's a beer thing (and yes, I even have the t-shirt)

one day soon I'll use a real life pic (and wonder if anyone will notice that I've changed it)


would you believe some people on this thread are qualified foot clinicians ;)

Speaking of beer..picked up some Brooklyn Brewing East India Pale Ale for later on. Almost grabbed some Paulaner Octoberfest, then Hacker Pschorr 'fest...but I just need need need my hops. I'll pick some up next week.

As for the foot clinicians...sure...I believe it. No one lies on the internet, do they? :)
 
you no likey?? :( it's a beer thing (and yes, I even have the t-shirt)

one day soon I'll use a real life pic (and wonder if anyone will notice that I've changed it)



would you believe some people on this thread are qualified foot clinicians ;)

yeh me! im a reflexologist.....bit rusty mind:eek:
 
not sure if I'm too old to post here - my youngest's 12 but I'm a granny - my eldest's 27. so should I start a granny-thread? :D
 
not sure if I'm too old to post here - my youngest's 12 but I'm a granny - my eldest's 27. so should I start a granny-thread? :D

You must post here! :rose:

I'm a step granny ;) so I'd prolly could post in your granny thread too :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top