yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yummmm.....

Good Morning from a Mummy who was very Yummy last night with a particularly Delectable Daddy! :devil:

It was delicious! Finger-licking, lip-smacking good!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
A g-mummy huh? Well I am sure would be welcome.
two sons at home, one in his own place with his wife and baby

You must post here! :rose:

I'm a step granny ;) so I'd prolly could post in your granny thread too :eek:
thanks :D and if I start one, why not? it's so nice being able to walk away when they kick off, though, isn't it? we don't have to deal with the tantrums or the chocolate down the furniture so much now! I like being a nan

See MBE says you should stick around too.

Welcome Chipbutty. :rose:
thanks for making me feel comfortable to post here

funny enough, I love a bit of reflexology ;)

What MBE & Malcom said .... stay here and join the fun :D
Well I just found the thread again. I lost it!

By all means. I'd rather talk about grand kids, than CI's feet. :rolleyes: :D
Ahem - our granny lives are NOT all about the g-kids, but they can be very very funny ;)
 
Welcome to the madhouse, watch out for MW he thinks he is a ladies man :D

yummy grannies....mummys....daddys....even yummy men in their 40's who don't have kids.....all welcome here....
:kiss:
 
Welcome to the madhouse, watch out for MW he thinks he is a ladies man :D

yummy grannies....mummys....daddys....even yummy men in their 40's who don't have kids.....all welcome here....
:kiss:

are you saying it's like the Salvation Army and we're open to all comers? :D

Morning yummy grannies....mummys....daddys....even yummy men in their 40's who don't have kids.....and anyone else who may otherwise feel excluded :kiss:
 
Welcome to the madhouse, watch out for MW he thinks he is a ladies man :D

yummy grannies....mummys....daddys....even yummy men in their 40's who don't have kids.....all welcome here....
:kiss:

:rolleyes: *shakes head* :D

I suppose around here it's more like hunting for small game. ;)
 
Last edited:
are you saying it's like the Salvation Army and we're open to all comers? :D

Morning yummy grannies....mummys....daddys....even yummy men in their 40's who don't have kids.....and anyone else who may otherwise feel excluded :kiss:

It's all about equality and diversity....that reminds me I have a study day coming up :D
 
Evening, Yummy Mummies (and everyone else),

Don't know about where you are, but here it is really starting to feel like fall. Brr.
 
It's all about equality and diversity....that reminds me I have a study day coming up :D

I have a training workshop on how to do assessments for new Policies coming up :rolleyes:

Evening, Yummy Mummies (and everyone else),

Don't know about where you are, but here it is really starting to feel like fall. Brr.

Even down in the Garden of England it's gone somewhat chilly ..... love it!

Morning Yummys, daddys, small game, everyone else etc etc etc :kiss:

anyone need a hug to keep warm??
 
I have a training workshop on how to do assessments for new Policies coming up :rolleyes:



Even down in the Garden of England it's gone somewhat chilly ..... love it!

Morning Yummys, daddys, small game, everyone else etc etc etc :kiss:

anyone need a hug to keep warm??

Chris!!! (slaps Chris round the face!)........hugging!! thats a bit too emotional involvement for you! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top