yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris!!! (slaps Chris round the face!)........hugging!! thats a bit too emotional involvement for you! :D

ermmmm....yeah..... coz once I've hugged 'em I want to marry them :rolleyes::D

We're nothing if not politically correct around here, right? :rolleyes:



I like you all, but I'll pass on your offer. :eek: :D

'Morning Yums and guys.

I wont take it personally ...... man hugs are OK (& I wont want to marry you - honest)

Evening Yummies, Bummies, Daddies and Alchies
 
ermmmm....yeah..... coz once I've hugged 'em I want to marry them :rolleyes::D



I wont take it personally ...... man hugs are OK (& I wont want to marry you - honest)

Evening Yummies, Bummies, Daddies and Alchies

I appreciate you including me in your salutation. Even alkies need recognition. :D
 
I am one completely Yummy Mummy who wants to be eaten and nibbled and sucked and licked.

Yummy?

Yeah.

Nice and Sweet!
 
as opposed to crawls across bed on way to thread ;)

Morning all - Yummys - including newbie yummys - & the rest of us

what joys will this Monday bring I wonder?? :D

The only joy I have is my second cuppa. Hopefully there's more on the way. :)

Hello to all the Yums and 'mates. I trust everyone had a lovely weekend. Beautiful weather out this way. Makes me want to lace up my boots and get in a game...almost. :D
 
The only joy I have is my second cuppa. Hopefully there's more on the way. :)

Hello to all the Yums and 'mates. I trust everyone had a lovely weekend. Beautiful weather out this way. Makes me want to lace up my boots and get in a game...almost. :D

well I'm having a beer so that IS a joy!!

Evening Yumsters, bumsters and non-hugsters :D
 
I see you're going with the low abv's. Waste of time. Your liver doesn't know the difference. Just drink the big beers. :)

Had a very interesting Imperial Russian Stout Friday night, it was a breakfast stout. Also, a double IPA, which I had to nurse for a long time, or I would have had to call a cab. That weighed in at 11%.
 
Last edited:
I see you're going with the low abv's. Waste of time. Your liver doesn't know the difference. Just drink the big beers. :)

Had a very interesting Imperial Russian Stout Friday night, it was a breakfast stout. Also, a double IPA, which I had to nurse for a long time, or I would have had to call a cab. That weighed in at 11%.

I have a few Big Stouts hidden in the cupboard but
a) I was trying to avoid beer Mon-Thurs
b) It's only a Monday
c) I'm away tomorrow night

so ........ 2 beers is it for now, Rioja instead :)

#edit#
Oh ... and my liver doesn't know what day it is let alone ABVs!!!!
 
I have a few Big Stouts hidden in the cupboard but
a) I was trying to avoid beer Mon-Thurs
b) It's only a Monday
c) I'm away tomorrow night

so ........ 2 beers is it for now, Rioja instead :)

#edit#
Oh ... and my liver doesn't know what day it is let alone ABVs!!!!

Healthy livers are also over-rated. :D

Phillies start the playoffs soon. This will be my thrid straight October of drunken cursing at the TV. But it's in hi def this year. :)
 
Healthy livers are also over-rated. :D

Phillies start the playoffs soon. This will be my thrid straight October of drunken cursing at the TV. But it's in hi def this year. :)

my exposure to HiDef so far has meant I can see the grass a bit clearer but hardly worth the extra £££ or $$$
 
my exposure to HiDef so far has meant I can see the grass a bit clearer but hardly worth the extra £££ or $$$

Really??? I think there's a considerable difference in quality, esp watching a sporting event.

And we bought our TV on sale, $300 US for a 32" screen. Not much different than an analog. Plus, we got a year's worth of breaks from our cable company for signing up for high def, which basically paid for the TV.
 
well, well, well, if it ain't my old friend from PA. you guys got a halfway house for michael yet?
 
morning all :kiss:

wet n yucky here to day....the weather that is not err....


loving the new AV chris :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top