yummy mummy thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning YM's! Another lovely day for you all I hope. :) CI, what is on the agenda for today? Have we appointed ourselves interns yet? :devil:

Do you have an application process????

what exactly does an intern do? (in my line of work it means something different :D)

Actually it's pretty much the same...as I recall generally shit flows down and interns are near the bottom...

whatever it is our desire to have them do ;)

Oh...what, prey tell, might you ladies do with your interns????
 
Do you have an application process????



Actually it's pretty much the same...as I recall generally shit flows down and interns are near the bottom...



Oh...what, prey tell, might you ladies do with your interns????

ahh a bit like my workplace.... the bottom of the food chain do all the work and get the least pay:rolleyes:
 
beds are boring..... how bout someplace a bit more interesting?

Office furniture is ok, but now that the day is over, how about a lounge chair in the warm evening breeze?
 
Creative use of office furniture...I love it! I suppose you would be our....ummmm...consultant on the various creative uses of said office furniture? ;)

Happy to share my ideas :)

The soft breeze blowing across us, totally naked. The sun sinking slowly over the trees and the soft sounds of your moans mixing with the sound of the wind in the branches.

looks like I've been made redundant already ;)

that's all well and good for those offices in a secluded setting and in mid-summer (so please continue with that story) but I'm thinking town centre, chilly dark nights here ......

Morning Yummys and Friends :cool:
 
afternoon Yummys et al ........ I'll check out the Thread LakeSailer ... first impressions looked good ;)
 
Morning fellow beautiful YM's and gorgeous YM conniosseurs. Hope all is well with you all. :kiss:
Good morning BB, and all the other YM's and those of us who adore them. I hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend. :nana:
 
A yummy mummy at any stage of life would be wonderful but tonight I especially crave one who's lactating. My former wife's milk was deliciously sweet and I've wanted more ever since she stop producing many long years ago.
 
Good morning beautiful people, Happy Easter. :) I hope someone on here wouldnt mind sharing a little chocolate with me...these kids are guarding it ferociously! ;) :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top