curiousirish
girl from mars
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2008
- Posts
- 9,675
yes I have had a good 'one'.........think it was around 1988....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yes I have had a good 'one'.........think it was around 1988....

Ohhh, yeah...88 was a good year, I remember some of it..
How are you?!?! Haven't seen you around in while. I'm glad to see you.


I have been around.......just cant be arsed to post sometimes
good to see you too![]()
But I like your posts...especially the "arsed" ones
What's new in your part of the world?
1988 huh? That sure is a long time. Better watch out, something might just dry up and close out and then you'll have to get it fixed.Ohhh, yeah...88 was a good year, I remember some of it..
How are you?!?! Haven't seen you around in while. I'm glad to see you.

umm.........not a lot
you?
oh apparently there is some kind of election soon........everytime I turn on the tv or open the paper its MP's grovelling and promising us allsorts which we know they will never deliver......God help us![]()

1988 huh? That sure is a long time. Better watch out, something might just dry up and close out and then you'll have to get it fixed.![]()


How long do you need it for? ;Pcan I borrow your wasso??![]()
can I borrow your wasso??![]()
What the hell is a "wasso?"
do you mean Wazzo??? Which is his ass?
*sudden dawning realization* OHHHH maybe you do...

She wants to use the words she wants to use for what she thinks they mean. Oh geezz now she has me thinking like her. *hitting my head to get that thought out of there* LMAOWhat the hell is a "wasso?"
do you mean Wazzo??? Which is his ass?
*sudden dawning realization* OHHHH maybe you do...
go to the Blurting it out... Playground style thread. I told her she was thinking of the wrong anatomy part. *wondering why I have to explain this*She wants to use the words she wants to use for what she thinks they mean. Oh geezz now she has me thinking like her. *hitting my head to get that thought out of there* LMAO
She wants to use the words she wants to use for what she thinks they mean. Oh geezz now she has me thinking like her. *hitting my head to get that thought out of there* LMAO

I call it an opening, and you call it a mouth (fill in the word you like better)? ;pyou say tomato .........I say it the proper way........![]()
I call it an opening, and you call it a mouth (fill in the word you like better)? ;p
This is Lit, how naughty can it be? Let yourself go. You know you want to...you call it a fanny.............I cant tell you on here what I call it...........![]()

Glad I took a break from work to read this gibberish.![]()
![]()
This is Lit, how naughty can it be? Let yourself go. You know you want to...![]()
Damn.....
I just read WTB's sig line. I guess I can't be President......![]()
Really?Damn.....
I just read WTB's sig line. I guess I can't be President......![]()

And we all know how NW likes to play those extra holes... Bada boomwell you could always be a golfer.....?
