✨📬✨ The FOURTH Annual 🔹July PM Challenge🔹: Celebrating Four Years of Fun, Friendship and Fuckery. ✨📬✨

Good job everyone! I learned some interesting facts and I hope you did too!

100 platinum points to everyone who sent a PM bc here it's about sending not receiving.

Day 16

PM (at least) one of the people who gave you a warm welcome when you arrived, who made you feel at home or who popped your Lit cherry!
If those people are no longer on Lit for you, PM a newbie and make them feel welcome.
oh So this explains the nice messages in my box. I see. ok day 16, pm someone who gave me a warm welcome. ✔️ So um, PMing to welcome a newbie? That totally calls for unsolicited "welcome" boobs, right....right? 🤣 Looks, like I have 15 days of catch up to do as well.

giphy.gif

Day 16

PM (at least) one of the people who gave you a warm welcome when you arrived, who made you feel at home or who popped your Lit cherry!
If those people are no longer on Lit for you, PM a newbie and make them feel welcome.
OK, so I sorta did it.
I mean, there are not many left from 2008. And most of those who are I don't think were people I initially interacted with. The ones I remember particularly are long gone (some truly gone). I wish I could thank some of them.
But I was welcomed back quite warmly by a few. One in particular, and so I PMed that person. Then I went and found someone new to PM.
So done.

Back