✨📬✨ The FOURTH Annual 🔹July PM Challenge🔹: Celebrating Four Years of Fun, Friendship and Fuckery. ✨📬✨

Someone tell me some gossip so I can pass it on. I'm in a bubble of blissful ignorance most of the time but I don't want to miss a day.

In ancient Greece, Socrates was widely lauded for his wisdom. One day, the great philosopher came upon an acquaintance who ran up to him excitedly and said, "Socrates, do you know what I just heard about one of your students?"

"Wait a moment,"
Socrates replied. "Before you tell me I'd like you to pass a little test. It's called the Triple Filter Test."

"Triple filter?"

"That's right,"
Socrates continued. "Before you talk to me about my student, let's take a moment to filter what you're going to say. The first filter is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?"

"No,"
the man said, "actually I just heard about it."

"All right,"
said Socrates. "So you don't really know if it's true or not. Now let's try the second filter, the filter of Goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about my student something good?"

"No, on the contrary."

"So,"
Socrates continued, "you want to tell me something bad about him, even though you're not certain it's true?"

The man shrugged, a little embarrassed.

Socrates continued. "You may still pass the test though, because there is a third filter, the filter of Usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about my student going to be useful to me?"

"No, not really."

"Well,"
concluded Socrates, "if what you want to tell me is neither true nor good nor even useful, why tell it to me at all?"

The man was ashamed.

This is the reason Socrates was a great philosopher, and held in such high esteem.

It also explains why he never found out that Plato was screwing around with his wife.

Last edited:
Day 17

PM (at least) 1 Litster some good gossip! There are few things in life better than a third-handed compliment or a positive remark someone made that you get to pass along. A quick - "I heard you had an amazing singing voice!" or "PLP told me your nipples taste like cinnamon." Ok maybe not that one.
If you're clever you could also insert some good gossip to be further passed along. All aboard the good gossip train.
Kinda cheated, but done......lol

Ah shit. I gots nothing for day 17
Indeed, this was a hard one. Everything I recently heard, I already knew as well. Like, I recently heard one lady of lit was super nice, one lady of lit was very intelligent, and one man of lit was very intelligent. The intelligent man damn well knows it and doesn't need his head getting any bigger, the intelligent woman has PMs off probably because she is an intelligent woman, so basically I am now spamming one woman with how nice she is this week (She was part of my challenge 12)

Challenges 10 - 17 complete. The male appreciation challenge was interesting. It caused me to notice that the men who have been my friends the longest, the ones I talk to the most, the ones I count on talking to me, are all men where there has never been any sort of e-boning, camcumming, etc. I don't think I Lit right, and I am not sure how, when, or why that happened.

Back