✨📬✨ The FOURTH Annual 🔹July PM Challenge🔹: Celebrating Four Years of Fun, Friendship and Fuckery. ✨📬✨

Day 17

PM (at least) 1 Litster some good gossip! There are few things in life better than a third-handed compliment or a positive remark someone made that you get to pass along. A quick - "I heard you had an amazing singing voice!" or "PLP told me your nipples taste like cinnamon." Ok maybe not that one.

If you're clever you could also insert some good gossip to be further passed along. All aboard the good gossip train.

Day 17

PM (at least) 1 Litster some good gossip! There are few things in life better than a third-handed compliment or a positive remark someone made that you get to pass along. A quick - "I heard you had an amazing singing voice!" or "PLP told me your nipples taste like cinnamon." Ok maybe not that one.
If you're clever you could also insert some good gossip to be further passed along. All aboard the good gossip train.

This has the potential to absolutely break this website 😂

Day 17

OK, I don't know any good gossip. Hell, I don't know any bad gossip. I'm so out of the gossip loop....
Hook me up people. I've made all 16 so far.

Day 17

Watch a bunch of people get the same cinnamon nipple message and they end up telling one another. Awwwkward.

And since when did Andy Cohen hijack this thread?

OK catch up Monday....

Day 14 was not applicable to me, thank goodness.

Day 15 was easy.

Now onwards to find some adjectives and numbers.

Back