🏆✨🏆 THE GREAT LIT COMPETITION 🏆✨🏆

I have two so far.
The first is because I thought @AmberLGreen's av would be fun to make in HeroForge (a site for making custom RPG miniatures), and it was!
View attachment 2229798

And the other is @cbo1234's av courtesy of MS Paint.
View attachment 2229800

I'm having way too much fun with this challenge. More to come before Friday! (probably).
OMG WJ! That is amazing ❤️. I would like to thank you for the breast enlargement 😁. @SassySheDevil designed my AV and to see it in 3D is the icing on the cake

Valerie’s Play-Doh vag could be a USP. If you offer to be Chief Tester, I will cut you in for 10%

Valerie’s Play-Doh vag could be a USP. If you offer to be Chief Tester, I will cut you in for 10%
You see, I was thinking cardboard tubes, but you just had to go there with the full Play-Doh Vag.

15% and I'm...er...in.

You see, I was thinking cardboard tubes, but you just had to go there with the full Play-Doh Vag.

15% and I'm...er...in.
20 tubs of Rose Pink Doh has been ordered. Now deciding how to give it that authentic scent. Do I turn it into a hand or a cock? How long will it take for the scent to take hold? Lots of planning needed. Might not be ready in time for Friday’s deadline but I think we could market a bikini version for the summer tourists.

You drive a HARD bargain Mr M but I think you would be worth the 15%

oh there is. Body, Measure, Bust. yes, I totally tried making action figure Justa after seeing action figure Amber. I was disappointed in their fashion choices though. I want more clothing.
There are lots of choices if you want to make a medieval fantasy warrior cleric with spell effects and animal familiars. But if you want to make just regular folks it's not the best for that.

Never seen her face. Though I wish I knew how best to describe the hair-do in her avatar.

Last edited:
Back