🏆✨🏆 THE GREAT LIT COMPETITION 🏆✨🏆

Just a reminder to have your entries in by first thing Friday morning (May 5th!)

And for those of you who submitted multiples, could you please edit your official entry with "OFFICIAL ENTRY" just so I know which one you want me to turn my critical eye upon?? ;)

Thanks everyone! This has been epically fun to see!
I'm just gonna put all my entries into one post and label it "Official Entry."
It's like you're asking me to choose my favorite child! (except way harder because I absolutely have a favorite child)

I'm just gonna put all my entries into one post and label it "Official Entry."
It's like you're asking me to choose my favorite child! (except way harder because I absolutely have a favorite child)
lol. oh come on, we all know Action Figure Amber is the one to choose. Go with Amber. You know you want to.

91HLynqS1vL.png

Bambi and her Daddy

My favourite AV. I call my masterpiece “ @ydahecnot recreated in dandelion” 😁

606BAEEB-74F2-41AA-BC69-C02C84CDBFE7.jpeg

This may seem simple but there are a few things to note that made this a difficult challenge:
1. The selection of the right sized dandelion in a garden where there was a huge number to choose from
2. Timing of the picking. If there is no sunshine then the flower does not open (might make that my personal motto 🧐)
3. Finding the sharpie pens (and ones that still work) after your teenager has been using them
4. Colouring inside the lines on those tiny petals
5. If my parents were correct, I am probably going to piss the bed for the rest of my life

View attachment 2230842

This may seem simple but there are a few things to note that made this a difficult challenge:
1. The selection of the right sized dandelion in a garden where there was a huge number to choose from
2. Timing of the picking. If there is no sunshine then the flower does not open (might make that my personal motto 🧐)
3. Finding the sharpie pens (and ones that still work) after your teenager has been using them
5. If my parents were correct, I am probably going to piss the bed for the rest of my life
A+ for creating thinking, C for not having taught the kid that Sharpie misuse is just wrong. Put the fucking caps back on correctly child.

View attachment 2230842

Very clever

Back