๐Ÿ†โœจ๐Ÿ† THE GREAT LIT COMPETITION ๐Ÿ†โœจ๐Ÿ†

CHALLENGE #2

DRAMATIC INTERPRETATION CHALLENGE

Post an audio of you dramatically reading the lyrics to any song. Think - a Shakespearian monologue of Back Dat A$$ Up.

This was a challenge many years ago on the original audio thread where @AlpineFresco dramatically reading Fancy by Reba McEntire went down into legend.
For best results -
- Think about choosing a song that's sexy or funny. Repetitive songs might not be very fun for you.
- Really commit to the dramatic moment! Dont be scared of voices or accents.
- Remember bravery and creativity will always be rewarded.

Remember the main rules which can be found >>here<<
One post per Litster. Have those submissions in by Friday (winner announced on Friday afternoon).
And even if you don't participate in this challenge, like and comment on your favorites!

CHALLENGE #2

Post an audio of you dramatically reading the lyrics to any song. Think - a Shakespearian monologue of Back Dat A$$ Up.

This was a challenge many years ago on the original audio thread where @AlpineFresco dramatically reading Fancy by Reba McEntire went down into legend.
For best results -
- Think about choosing a song that's sexy or funny. Repetitive songs might not be very fun for you.

One post per Litster. Have those submissions in by Friday (winner announced on Friday afternoon).
And even if you don't participate in this challenge, like and comment on your favorites!
Well PLP, I blame you for this audio atrocity :ROFLMAO:
I hope someone gets a laugh out of it. Well, either way, at least I did. Especially once I got going and the overly dramatic tone really got flowing
https://voca.ro/1gG54cBv3LOR

Well PLP, I blame you for this audio atrocity :ROFLMAO:
I hope someone gets a laugh out of it. Well, either way, at least I did. Especially once I got going and the overly dramatic tone really got flowing
https://voca.ro/1gG54cBv3LOR
Bloody hell Justa! You have set another high bar this week. Need to go and find myself a good song now

That was amazing and so funny โค๏ธ

Bloody hell Justa! You have set another high bar this week. Need to go and find myself a good song now

That was amazing and so funny โค๏ธ
thanks, I tried to be amusing. I found picking the song the tricky part. Like, my voice is my voice, I can't really change that, but so many songs to chose from, this met the most check boxes on what I was looking for and could think of though.

CHALLENGE #2

For best results -

https://voca.ro/1dMQje4L1rfV

Uh oh. Am I allowed to listen to this? Do I need approval?

Fuck it. I listened. And Iโ€™m offended that your share something so private like what you whisper to me in bed.
Iโ€™ll have hot, fresh, and even more premature lines for you next time, my darling :cool:

A great choice for me, exactly what are you trying to say here jadwam?! ๐Ÿ˜„
lol. yeah, maybe that didn't quite come out exactly as intended bwahaha. what I am trying to say is that I considered the song myself, and eliminated it as it wouldn't work and was just too hard. However, it was so funny from you as a male, foreign accent, extremely wide range of controlled inflection. I really don't expect anyone to top this. hopefully people will try though.

Back