🏆✨🏆 THE GREAT LIT COMPETITION 🏆✨🏆

CHALLENGE # 1

The Dirty Mind Challenge

Take a picture of something innocent that you see in the course of your week that someone with a dirty mind could see as something a little more Lit appropriate. Aka filthy.

▪︎You have until Friday to submit your pics
▪︎One submission per person.
▪︎Please take an original pic. These slutty sleuths will out you if you try to cheat.
▪︎Even of you aren't submitting react and comment on your favorite!!

Below are some examples of what we are looking for.
View attachment 2174231
View attachment 2174232

Good luck!!!!
I must say I have yet to find anything worthy of sharing and I think Willingtoshare's find is pretty great. lol

But what I really wanna know is can ya hook me up with that light set in the examples? It would look great over the bed! lol

I must say I have yet to find anything worthy of sharing and I think Willingtoshare's find is pretty great. lol

But what I really wanna know is can ya hook me up with that light set in the examples? It would look great over the bed! lol
I'll send you the Amazon link! 😆
And for those of us who are terrible winners?
As long as your hat still fits, that sounds like everyone else's problem 😉
No, but haven't found anything original yet, only posts on SM, hopefully I'll be inspired by Friday.
Surely yall can artfully arrange your vegetables or something! 🤔

Okay my entry just may be lame but it got me going in a turn to the dirty in the way I gripped it.

I think quite possibly most kitchens have one. We use it here and there and don't think a thing about it until we are busy cooking. That of course is a wooden spoon.

So underrated as a kitchen utensil but so practical in its many uses.

Today, I needed to stir my slow cooker so I went to the drawer to retrieve my trusty long-neck wooden spoon. By the time I crossed the room, I realized I was holding that spoon in the most non-useful way for stirring but the proper grip if it was going to be used ON someone.

The passive wooden spoon then took on new meaning and I am betting I am not the only one that might see it's use for a good spanking.

Again a boring object that might have just come alive in my thoughts when thinking of someone to use theirs on themselves for me. So have you ever used a wooden spoon on someone or asked them to use one? Maybe I am the only one smirking here about it's uses. Maybe this doesn't even qualify as an entry...I don't know..

xdqCu4P.jpg

ok, It is Thursday, and I don't think I will find anything else by tomorrow, so might as well post now. I am sharing two.

my first, should probably be disqualified as I did not take it this week (this week's sign didn't make me laugh)

this is from my local grocery store.
ASqRnsj.jpg

Alas there was no cooter rubbing, though it could be an interesting marketing tactic for grocery stores. Ah Yes, one of the things I like about Bumblefuckers is they are not a prissy people. Many will happily eat cooter, lots of cooter. Explanation for the foreigners, cooter is a slang term for female genitalia, similar to coochie. Cooter is also a species of turtle, River Cooter. This grocery carries local meats such as alligator and turtle as well as typical meats, and is also known for a local custom blends of sauces and spices. They are advertising a spice blend for cooking turtles, however I choose to read cooter as its slang version.

ok, next up is a blanket. My son was gifted a shark blanket for Christmas. They are similar to mermaid blankets, but marketed to appeal to boys. The concept is you look like you are being eaten by a shark when you slip in.

20220907230020991.jpg
It did not go unnoticed that the dorsal fin of the shark lands right at crotch area. Now if you have a dirty mind, you may also notice that if you play with it, you can get it stand up, thus creating the illusion of a significant erection. Sorry it is a crap picture, it is not easy to take a selfie of this one, but the blanket sure makes me laugh. This was taken this week and I did not sneak my dick in, it is only an imaginary dick. :ROFLMAO:

And now I think we have established that I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy.

Last edited:
ok, It is Thursday, and I don't think I will find anything else by tomorrow, so might as well post now. I am sharing two.

my first, should probably be disqualified as I didn't not take it this week (this week's sign didn't make me laugh)

View attachment 2175596

Alas there was no cooter rubbing, though it could be an interesting marketing tactic for grocery stores. Ah Yes, one of the things I like about Bumblefuckers is they are not a prissy people. Many will happily eat cooter, lots of cooter. Explanation for the foreigners, cooter is a slang term for female genitalia, similar to coochie. Cooter is also a species of turtle, River Cooter. This grocery carries local meats such as alligator and turtle as well as typical meats, and is also known for a local custom blends of sauces and spices. They are advertising a spice blend for cooking turtles, however I choose to read cooter as its slang version.

ok, next up is a blanket. My son was gifted a shark blanket for Christmas. They are similar to mermaid blankets, but marketed to appeal to boys. The concept is you look like you are being eaten by a shark when you slip in.

View attachment 2175600
It did not go unnoticed that the dorsal fin of the shark lands right at crotch area. Now if you have a dirty mind, you may also notice that if you play with it, you can get it stand up, thus creating the illusion of a significant erection. Sorry it is a crap picture, it is not easy to take a selfie of this one, but the blanket sure makes me laugh. This was taken this week and I did not sneak my dick in, it is only an imaginary dick. :ROFLMAO:

And now I think we have established that I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy.
Justa all know you have the biggest cock here 😂😂

my first, should probably be disqualified as I did not take it this week (this week's sign didn't make me laugh)

View attachment 2175596

View attachment 2175600

I love this and want one. I wonder if the adult version could include a fleshlight inside the dorsal fin?
One could re-enact Quint being eaten by the shark in Jaws for sexual gratification. Imagine walking in on that image! 🤣

I love this and want one. I wonder if the adult version could include a fleshlight inside the dorsal fin?
One could re-enact Quint being eaten by the shark in Jaws for sexual gratification. Imagine walking in on that image! 🤣
oh god lol. Well I am sure it could, wouldn't require much sewing skill. As for walking in, I think that is one of those things you quietly then walk back out and pretend you never saw, just because you wish to avoid any awkward conversation. Or do that but make a little discrete joke like 3 weeks later, because why not.

This challenge has turned me into a proper pervert. I have spent my days wandering around and trying to find something sexual in everyday things! My contribution is quite poor but I have to take part.

This is the local penis tree. If you squint and look hard enough, you can see the head of the penis in the bottom left with one of the balls on display centre right.

203E0B57-C1E2-48A6-A25D-3F4F28288D5C.jpeg

This challenge has turned me into a proper pervert. I have spent my days wandering around and trying to find something sexual in everyday things! My contribution is quite poor but I have to take part.

This is the local penis tree. If you squint and look hard enough, you can see the head of the penis in the bottom left with one of the balls on display centre right.

View attachment 2175644
I love the idea of you walking about squinting and trying pervert everything. ❤️

Well, I see this on the commute home just now as I was looking out the window at the pouring rain…

To the normal eye it’s just letters, to the lit trained eye…it’s filth at its finest! 😂

View attachment 2174995

Okay my entry just may be lame but it got me going in a turn to the dirty in the way I gripped it.

I think quite possibly most kitchens have one. We use it here and there and don't think a thing about it until we are busy cooking. That of course is a wooden spoon.

So underrated as a kitchen utensil but so practical in its many uses.

Today, I needed to stir my slow cooker so I went to the drawer to retrieve my trusty long-neck wooden spoon. By the time I crossed the room, I realized I was holding that spoon in the most non-useful way for stirring but the proper grip if it was going to be used ON someone.

The passive wooden spoon then took on new meaning and I am betting I am not the only one that might see it's use for a good spanking.

Again a boring object that might have just come alive in my thoughts when thinking of someone to use theirs on themselves for me. So have you ever used a wooden spoon on someone or asked them to use one? Maybe I am the only one smirking here about it's uses. Maybe this doesn't even qualify as an entry...I don't know..

xdqCu4P.jpg

View attachment 2175596

View attachment 2175600

View attachment 2175645

Ok these are our submissions!! (O had one that has since been deleted but I thought was great!) Get your last votes in. Winner announced in a few hours and new challenge tomorrow!!

Ok these are our submissions!! (O had one that has since been deleted but I thought was great!) Get your last votes in. Winner announced in a few hours and new challenge tomorrow!!
Sorry, I thought you saved them. lol
No problem. It was fun. ;) :D

Alright you eagle eyed perverts! Thank you so much for your contributions, the countless hours you spent prowling around just hoping for a nipple shaped pie or a perfectly spurting fire hydrant.
After reviewing the submissions, counting up the lights, consulting the Lit law and praying the the Lit god, Jizzus. We have a winner.
And while @Willingtoshare has the most likes, I did have to give him second place (so it didn't appear as favoritism) and because there's nothing filthy about me, sir! I'm scandalized! ;)
So it's my great pleasure to announce the first winner of The Great Lit Competition is......

@Justadesperatewifeandmom !!!!!

For her excellent photo of a cozy shark blanket turned furry dick.

Congratulations ma'am! And thanks again to everyone for playing.
New challenge posted tomorrow.
Everyone give Justa a round of applause.

clap-applause.gif

Alright you eagle eyed perverts! Thank you so much for your contributions, the countless hours you spent prowling around just hoping for a nipple shaped pie or a perfectly spurting fire hydrant.
After reviewing the submissions, counting up the lights, consulting the Lit law and praying the the Lit god, Jizzus. We have a winner.
And while @Willingtoshare has the most likes, I did have to give him second place (so it didn't appear as favoritism) and because there's nothing filthy about me, sir! I'm scandalized! ;)
So it's my great pleasure to announce the first winner of The Great Lit Competition is......

@Justadesperatewifeandmom !!!!!

For her excellent photo of a cozy shark blanket turned furry dick.

Congratulations ma'am! And thanks again to everyone for playing.
New challenge posted tomorrow.
Everyone give Justa a round of applause.

clap-applause.gif
Well thank you PLP. It was an honor just nominating myself. I knew my step-mother's weird gifts would come in handy someday. Now, if I can just find a use for the Eggies and Bumpits. (props to her on the oveglove though, those are great)
And congrats to Willingtoshare on an excellent attempt to garner favoritism.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.

oh and World Peace.

Back