🏆 Wanker of the Week Awards 🏆

*sigh*
I don’t think I can keep it up that long.
I swear my todger’s starting to feel like the elastic in a 20-year old pair of undies.
I think it even has stretch marks.
If i have to keep wanking at this level until Santa squeezes his fat arse down the chimney it’s going to be nothing more than an udon noodle.
Have mercy, woman.
If I got a trophy every time I heard this….

200w.gif
I know what sort of banging you’ve been doing.

Probably need to go ahead and nominate myself for wanker of week again. This time I told blood donation gal that thick thighs are what actually saves lives. Then I went home and wanked it to her.

Okay bitches. I’d like to say as the Chief POJ I’m proud of your efforts but … i won’t, because I don’t want to. Mostly because I’m not. This is the most limp wristed bunch of wanking I’ve seen, and honestly if there wasn’t an accident at the trophy factory this week I’d give you all one because, I have a huge headache and, well, WANKERS. 🙄

The nominees are…..

@Bry1313 congratulatory snobbery, reincarnation
@crazychemgirl snobbery , shitty priorities
@StillRain for dick on the brain
@Mrtenant for dedication
@37_ttej for something with big words, self reflection, sucking up (that’s azul’s job), not being blinded by the vajazzled Vagin, nominated for not knowing a raving cunt when he sees one,
@Apisto42 for using big words, name calling, not wanking hard enough
@Foggybottom81 being thirsty
@AmberLGreen being an absent cunt, and being absent a cunt
@Mo_Bandy for being a filthy cunt

Hold your limp tater tots and fingers on your bliss beads, my little love bugs…. The announcement you’ve not been waiting for is juuuussst up around the next corner…

**raises hand**

Excuse me, @StillRain, is there a suggestion box?
I’d like to suggest we force IHC out of retirement to run these awards ceremonies.
Not complaining as such but your MC skills are sorta, well, shit.

(you know I luvs ya)

**raises hand**

Excuse me, @StillRain, is there a suggestion box?
I’d like to suggest we force IHC out of retirement to run these awards ceremonies.
Not complaining as such but your MC skills are sorta, well, shit.

(you know I luvs ya)
Nominated for questioning the Chief POJ, besmirching the awards.

Back