📮 The 3rd Annual ✨July✨ PM Challenge 📮

Day 17:

Send, at least, 2 Litsters some encouragement. Are you encouraging them because they had a bad day? Are you encouraging them to pursue their crush? Are you encouraging them to post their Tupperware collection for all to see? That's between you and your god. Have fun!
Late, but completed. Tad nervous on this one as once again I messaged someone whom I have had no prior interaction with before. Have done it before in these challenges, but I am still nervous each time lol

Late, but completed. Tad nervous on this one as once again I messaged someone whom I have had no prior interaction with before. Have done it before in these challenges, but I am still nervous each time lol
You are not late... you did it today! And even if you hadn't done it until tomorrow it would still be awesome. Who doesn't like a little random encouragement? It's enough to brighten a day!

Day 17:

Send, at least, 2 Litsters some encouragement. Are you encouraging them because they had a bad day? Are you encouraging them to pursue their crush? Are you encouraging them to post their Tupperware collection for all to see? That's between you and your god. Have fun!
I am extremely late today, but encouragements have been sent!

Day 18:

It's Man Crush Monday! Send a PM to (at least) 1 male Litster that is totally crush worthy. It can be a friendly crush, a sexy crush, a voculary crush, anything!
This is my favourite one. It’s going to be a busy day.

And thank you for the Easter egg. Just had to purchase it to watch tonight. Also gave me memories of the school disco and snogging my best friend for the first and last time. He was a great guy, really good looking and funny but he had lips like the flappy end of a wet balloon. Never again!

This is my favourite one. It’s going to be a busy day.

And thank you for the Easter egg. Just had to purchase it to watch tonight. Also gave me memories of the school disco and snogging my best friend for the first and last time. He was a great guy, really good looking and funny but he had lips like the flappy end of a wet balloon. Never again!
If I received a karaoke version of you singing this song... I would NOT be mad at it. Just saying 👀

Mission accomplished.

Where are these said gold stars?
UnkemptSameDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

Day 18:

It's Man Crush Monday! Send a PM to (at least) 1 male Litster that is totally crush worthy. It can be a friendly crush, a sexy crush, a voculary crush, anything!
*thinking
PM sent! Not to my crush, but to the crush my crush crushes on.
Aww. What did you tell him 👀
I am new here, anyone want to PM me and explain it?
This sounds like the lit version of a man offering a child a candy from a van 😂

Day 16 done late
Day 17??
Come on!!
Fine. Pondering!
Got to find a Huge Homophobe!
Political threads? Buried deep in my ignores??

Man crushed !!

Last edited:
Back