📮 The 3rd Annual ✨July✨ PM Challenge 📮

Day 25:

Let's have a scavenger hunt!

1. Look back at your second to last post.
2. See the poster that posted above you. PM them.
3. For bonus stars - PM anyone they follow or who follows them that has a username that starts with the same letter as your user name.
Wait... second to last post in this thread? Or overall?

Day 25:

3. For bonus stars - PM anyone they follow or who follows them that has a username that starts with the same letter as your user name.
*in a whiny voice* That's too complicated, it gave me a headache. 😂

Day 25:

Da fuq? 🥴

Edit- Did the deed. No bonus. Too lazy.

Last edited:
22nd done. Did I do 21? Checking.
ONWARD
Bummer to find out that BadAmy moved on!!
23rd done.
Two more to go!

OK OK........ DONE!!
What is the prize for 31 stars ??

Last edited:
Day 26:

Ok today's challenge may be a set up for tomorrow's -

PM at least 1 Litster with a blunt statement - an uncontrollable blurt of something you just want to say to them. This can be interpreted lots of ways but if you need an excuse just to get something out in the open use me as your catalyst.
Not 100% sure I got this one just right, but I did send a blunt statement to a Litster, so I guess... completed.

Another hard day
I won’t go into all the whys
But both are PlP’s fault
Oh?!!
Ok!

Mission accomplished !!

A good day!!

Thanks to PLP

Day 27:

After yesterday we might need this challenge...

PM a Litster that you might need to make amends with or maybe just clear the air. Maybe you need to make a sincere apology or maybe you just need to make sure there wasn't a misunderstanding? Whatever it is, let's clear the air, offer an olive branch, have a fresh start, pick your favorite.

Day 27:

PM a Litster that you might need to make amends with or maybe just clear the air. Maybe you need to make a sincere apology or maybe you just need to make sure there wasn't a misunderstanding? Whatever it is, let's clear the air, offer an olive branch, have a fresh start, pick your favorite.
This was an extremely tough one for me, but challenge completed.

Day 27:

I just did yesterdays. I'll have to think about today's.
And I love the new av. :)

Back