📮 The 3rd Annual ✨July✨ PM Challenge 📮

Day 27:

After yesterday we might need this challenge...

PM a Litster that you might need to make amends with or maybe just clear the air. Maybe you need to make a sincere apology or maybe you just need to make sure there wasn't a misunderstanding? Whatever it is, let's clear the air, offer an olive branch, have a fresh start, pick your favorite.
Day 27 done
Day 28 done too.

How fortuitous I was apparently misunderstood yesterday. apologies offered....
Crickets. 😑
Maybe I did it wrong. d7fed20c1258e21b57ddc96bde310eac.jpg

Day 27:

PM a Litster that you might need to make amends with or maybe just clear the air. Maybe you need to make a sincere apology or maybe you just need to make sure there wasn't a misunderstanding? Whatever it is, let's clear the air, offer an olive branch, have a fresh start, pick your favorite.
This one done x 3

Apparently I create a lot of misunderstandings 🤷‍♀️

Day 27:

Yea, I'm never misunderstood. Please review Day 26 for clarity.

Completed.

I only really have one person I feel like I might want to have an air clearing conversation with, but that’s not possible because ignore. Therefore……

SUBTRACT 1 GOLD STAR PULPY! 😆
I thought about having a challenge that was like - Have PLP send a message on your behalf! (But that seems like a busy day for me... still... I'm an available conduit. Use me! ;) )

Back