📮 The 3rd Annual ✨July✨ PM Challenge 📮

Day 24 - the animals have been sent and are running wild and free

Day 25 - after taking a little while to work this one out, previous poster to my second to last post has been hunted and hit with

Day 26 and Day 27 - I have to lose stars for these. I get things out in the open straight away so didn’t have anything that I needed to get out. The same with making amends. If I need to apologise I do it as it happens.

Day 28 - teammate selected and team building task accomplished

Day 29 - my friend’s crush has been contacted. Here’s hoping they know they are my friend’s crush. If not, I can just change my name to Cupid or hide in the shadows.

Day 30 - so many people to be thankful for but 2 special ones are feeling my love

All caught up in time for the final day. Bring it on PLP

It's Day 31!!
Before I issue the challenge. I want to thank each and every one of you who participated, commented, racked up those gold stars, and made this month so fun. Hearing all thr stories and seeing friendships and fuckships (TM) from is 100% why I like doing this every year.

So today's challenge is...

1. PM 3 Litster you think have sex appeal and let them know. Don't be afraid to (respectfully) shoot your shot.

Bonus stars for catching up on replying to PMs!!

No Easter Eggs today... just all my love and thanks. See ya next year! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️️

It's Day 31!!
Before I issue the challenge. I want to thank each and every one of you who participated, commented, racked up those gold stars, and made this month so fun. Hearing all thr stories and seeing friendships and fuckships (TM) from is 100% why I like doing this every year.

1. PM 3 Litster you think have sex appeal and let them know. Don't be afraid to (respectfully) shoot your shot.

No Easter Eggs today... just all my love and thanks. See ya next year! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️️
Thank you PLP for doing this, I mentioned it to you in a PM, but wanted to thank you again here.
I took some shots, so final Daily Challenge completed. All PMs responded to as well.
I hope everyone enjoys their day.

It's Day 31!!

Done ✅✅✅
And all pms replied to I'm on fire today 😁

@PrettyLilPussy19 a very big thank you from the bottom of my heart for this year’s July Challenges. A perfect way to get people interacting in the most positive of ways. I am counting the days until next year ❤️
I was just coming to this thread to say something similar. I rarely participate but I’m on the receiving end a lot and I love getting the messages from this challenge. I think it helps break the ice for people who wouldn’t typically message someone 💕

It's Day 31!!

No shots shooted, but I did PM 3 smokin' hot Litsters and shared my appreciation with them.
All PM's for the month present and accounted for.
Hooray for new friendships and some excellent conversations started!

It's Day 31!!

Call it a partial. I contacted one lister who I think has sex appeal...she's enough for three.

My "apology" from a couple of days ago fell flat. Crickets. I did make at least a brief reconnection with a couple oof people.

Thanks PLP. You do so much good here. What's next?

Hmm... thinking about all the women on this thread, and the instructions to PM three Litsters who have sex appeal... by the math you'd think I'd have gotten at least one PM yesterday. Now I'm not sure what's going on. Are my lederhosen not lederhosen-y enough? Are my dad jokes not dad-y enough? Are my socks not pulled up high enough over my sandals? Something's not quite right here... 🧐

I'm so glad everyone had fun!! It makes me smile.

May floods of golden stars shower upon you.

(I'm still behind on replies!! I will accept my spanking like a good girl.)

As for what's next, I'm thinking of a monthly challenge with an actual winner. But I do need a but to let th3 creative brain recharge. I hope everyone understands.

This year is in the books but it made July so much better than it might have been and I've made some new connections too. Thanks again everyone. I can post any silly thing but it's you guys who make it fun and exciting.

missed this train but will hang around on the station for next one to arrive.

Back