2009 Survivor Poetry Challenge: Immunities

The results of this week's immunity draw are: 10 - 17 - 20 - 21 - 23 - 31 - 32

The only winner is NorthernPA4U.

If you won, don't forget you need to make a post in this thread before next Wednesday at 7:30pm GMT, telling us what form/trigger combo you'll be using the immunity for. Otherwise, you lose it.[/QUOTE]

The results of this week's immunity draw are: 10 - 17 - 20 - 21 - 23 - 31 - 32

The only winner is NorthernPA4U.

If you won, don't forget you need to make a post in this thread before next Wednesday at 7:30pm GMT, telling us what form/trigger combo you'll be using the immunity for. Otherwise, you lose it.
[/QUOTE]

Where's he gone?

No no he told me long ago that if anything happened to him and he drowned in unfinished forms I could ......

The results of this week's immunity draw are: 1 : 2 : 11 : 31 : 38 : 43 : 46 (bonus ball)

Which makes me a winner and I claim ...... I (Onegin Stanza second round) poets choice of trigger

The results of this week's immunity draw are: 1 : 2 : 11 : 31 : 38 : 43 : 46 (bonus ball)

Which makes me a winner and I claim ...... I (Onegin Stanza second round) poets choice of trigger
OH yay! I finally got another. Maybe I'll get motivated and get back to poeticizing because of this. I'll be back with my Form/Trigger combo in a few.

OH yay! I finally got another. Maybe I'll get motivated and get back to poeticizing because of this. I'll be back with my Form/Trigger combo in a few.
Ok.

Form M. Sestina, trigger #31. Quotation #7
Write a poem that includes the phrase "there's flowers and corpses".

Immunity for the Audio trigger (3) and poet's choice (Z).
Has to be a form plus a trigger I think and audio is a trigger but I could be wrong best check it out with Lauren
lillygurl's combination should be fine, as it combines a trigger (audio) and a form (form Z, poet's choice form).

Lauren, of course, has the official say on this, but I've picked poet's choice form before.

The results of this week's immunity draw are: 09 - 14 - 20 - 21 - 27 - 39 - 40

The winners are Safe_Bet, PrinceThelo and Willow Rain.

If you won, don't forget you need to make a post in this thread before next Wednesday at 7:30pm GMT, telling us what form/trigger combo you'll be using the immunity for. Otherwise, you lose it.

The results of this week's immunity draw are: 10 - 23 - 26 - 30 - 41 - 45 - 49

The only winner is Middleagepoet.

The numbers for this week include mine... #43

Form W - Ottava Rima
Trigger 26 -Quotation #2
Write a poem that includes the phrase '"Sh! not so loud: heā€™ll hear you," Mary said.'

Last edited:
Whoopee another immunity I claim Italian Sonnet O/poets choice

Numbers 11 - 25 - 27 - 32 - 37 - 43 - bonus ball 3

Whoopee another immunity I claim Italian Sonnet O/poets choice

Numbers 11 - 25 - 27 - 32 - 37 - 43 - bonus ball 3
More Immunities mean I'll definitely need to write some forms soon. Ack...

BRB to indicate my choice.

eta: Form Z - Free Verse
Trigger - 36: Theme #4 Write a poem about what's behind a tin-foil covered window.

Last edited:
Back