a companion to 30 in 30

OMFG. UGH. I'm so mad. I forgot to post for a day and now I have to start over.

I want to go flip a table.

Ya, that's the bitch about doing the challenge, but at least we get to read more great poems from you.

(That dude who started 30 Poems in 30 days is a genius.)

Ya, that's the bitch about doing the challenge, but at least we get to read more great poems from you.

(That dude who started 30 Poems in 30 days is a genius.)
Yes a type of mad genius at least. So glad he's still hangin' around here. :) Hi neo, genius.

Wow

There is some damn good poetry here! Or, rather, there.

I feel like I walked back into the gym and you're all buff.

I agree, Corndog. I told Micah, "You're hitting your fucking stride, chap!" It's a pleasure to write alongside him.

congratulations on completing your thirty, dora! as for that final piece of two halves - knockout x

Congrats, Micah, on posting #31! So we finish. Yay! Ready to go again? :cattail: ok maybe the 007 challenge in a few days instead?

Ok, Micah. I am going to leap to the 007 thread though because I cannot be positive I can do the whole month as a daily exercise. Meet you there? I do absolutely love the 30/30 though. I will do it again when school is closer to ending. Yay, Summer!

*Bumpity

Soon, I'm going to attempt to do something sick in this challenge thread or at least Ange would think so and I don't mean "sick" as in cool. Really sick in the head.

*Bumpity

Soon, I'm going to attempt to do something sick in this challenge thread or at least Ange would think so and I don't mean "sick" as in cool. Really sick in the head.

I'm skeered. I have a feeling I know what you are planning and I can't do it. Noooooooooo.

*Bumpity

I'm skeered. I have a feeling I know what you are planning and I can't do it. Noooooooooo.

"24 in 24"? As in fresh poem every hour for a day? *throwing out the first sick thing that came to mind* :rolleyes:

:cool:

Poem a day for a year? Hell, I could barely do one month....once! :D

Actually, I thought you did 30 in 30 more than once. Maybe that was Carrie? 4degrees, AChild and Tzara completed the most, with 4degrees something like 15+ times.

Now that's sick too.

Actually, I thought you did 30 in 30 more than once. Maybe that was Carrie? 4degrees, AChild and Tzara completed the most, with 4degrees something like 15+ times.

Now that's sick too.

4degrees is the undisputed king of 30 in 30. I bow to him!

I finished it once and tried it a few more times, but it took me down every time lol.

So you are saying we should rewrite poems from the original 30/30 thread? Can we do rewrites from other threads or just our own backlog of poems, too? Am I misunderstanding? :confused:

Haha no. I just recreated the thread is all. Kind of confused what you're asking.

ETA: I think you mean one of the rules was a bit fuzzy. I think I clarified it when I just edited it. Hopefully.

Last edited:
Back