AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

I wanna play.

I'm going to try to write sumphin. It's been a good long while.

I can be used as well.

i like the fictional description of me better than the real so here we go:

6'0"
skinny with large breasts
(if you see the opposite of these demensions, thats the real me)

something of a satirical amazon with blonde hair and green eyes

vella_ms said:
I wanna play.

I can be used as well.

6'0"

i like it i like it i like it :heart:

vella_ms said:
I wanna play.

I can be used as well.

6'0"

so you are 0' 6"... not skinny with small breasts :cool:

this is copied from your first post that u updated darlin :rose:

List of willing to be used:
Crim
Fem
Zade
EL
ungenderless
kiten69
cloudy
angelicminx
imp
feeeriek
Joe
bel
rgraham666
The Darkness
Scarlett
vella

List of Authors writing a chapter:

Fem
Zade
Crim (volunteering to write at least 2)
Joe
Cloudy (?)
Vana (?)
vella

maybe we should pm a few people who havnt been around for a bit?

I'll write -but I don't think I'll be able to write naything iminently and it might be quite a short fantasy ;)

I'll squeeze you all in though -oooo er!

So far, our willing to be used and writer list are predominantly women. We seriously need some guy writers or some of us girls might not get used. Y'all pm the guys you know and see if you can convince any of them to participate (as in write!).

CrimsonMaiden said:
So far, our willing to be used and writer list are predominantly women. We seriously need some guy writers or some of us girls might not get used. Y'all pm the guys you know and see if you can convince any of them to participate (as in write!).
first thing tmrw morning though i dont know so many guys

DUH!! :cool:

I might be able to be persuaded to write. I won't commit to anything else right now, but I'll give it a definate maybe.

The_Darkness said:
I might be able to be persuaded to write. I won't commit to anything else right now, but I'll give it a definate maybe.

We can put you toward the end of the list if that will help. :)

CrimsonMaiden said:
We can put you toward the end of the list if that will help. :)

I think that it would, and I appreciate.

Now, the real question is, what do I want to write?

:devil:

I say we give it a couple of more days to get more writers and then we come to a decision about how many times a person can be used, work on the schedule, etc.

Given the list we have, I would think somewhere between 3 and 5 would be enough. Should give the authors something to sink their teeth into that way, too.

i think we should also look at what it means when we say we " use" someone cause obviouosly there are main characters but then there are also the other characters. i'm thinking i wanna use quite a few ah people in my story but not as main characters. but i dont want that to take away from their chances to be used by someone else

femininity said:
i think we should also look at what it means when we say we " use" someone cause obviouosly there are main characters but then there are also the other characters. i'm thinking i wanna use quite a few ah people in my story but not as main characters. but i dont want that to take away from their chances to be used by someone else

Valid point. In the sense we're talking about it's as main characters, not extras and background characters.

Oh, for added incentive... for anyone thinking of entering Survivor 2007, this would give you the chain story category, LOL.

Won't commit yet, but there's a story beginning to bubble to the surface of my mind.

I'll let you know.

Okay, count me in for both. I don't object to being a sex object. :D :devil: :nana: :kiss: ;) :D

Oh, and I share the Dark guy's redhead fetish. Seriously. :devil:

SEVERUSMAX said:
Okay, count me in for both. I don't object to being a sex object. :D :devil: :nana: :kiss: ;) :D

Oh, and I share the Dark guy's redhead fetish. Seriously. :devil:
blondes *nods*

femininity said:
blondes *nods*

Blondes are nice too. So are brunettes. I'm not too picky. But redheads are a preference and a particular fetish for me. I don't honestly know why. :confused: :devil:

And I have a good idea of which blonde comes to mind (or is that cums to mind) in your case. I won't tell her gf, because she probably knows already. ;) I can't say that the attraction is exactly a mystery. :D

Nothing wrong with blondes, either.....but there's something about redheads.

And Native American girls. Goddamn can they be sexy without trying....

SEVERUSMAX said:
Blondes are nice too. So are brunettes. I'm not too picky. But redheads are a preference and a particular fetish for me. I don't honestly know why. :confused: :devil:

I'll make a deal with you....which ever of us figures out the fetish first tells the other.

SEVERUSMAX said:
like blondes are to me *nods again* ;)

Back