AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

height: 5'7"
hair: wavy, dark brown
eyes: dark brown
body type: chunky
coloring: lightly tanned (Texas and Arizona sun)
attitude: friendly, but cranky, calm facade hiding strong passions

Do we need measurements other than height and approximate weight/body type...just to be nice and congruous?

Just wondering.....characters changing description can be distracting....or so my trolls tell me.

I'll take them in a lot of ways... but the blonde bombshell is the fav. Heidi Klum like, classic sorority girl.

I'd be willing to put my name in the hat for people to be used. :) I'd like to write one too, but I wont be able to do anything until after I get back from vacation. :)

Here are the stats:

height: 5'11"
hair: Short, Dark Brown
eyes: dark brown
body type: Average
coloring: Light tan
attitude: Cheerful. sarcastic sense of humor, and very very romantically oriented.

Let me know if you need to know anything else. :)

Last edited:
Use me too (if ya wanna)

CrimsonMaiden said:
Just a suggestion but those willing to be used might want to post a basic description (body size, hair and eye color, etc) so it will be available for story use.

And I'll put mine in here for use:

body size: BBW
brown eyes
red, curly hair

What the heck...if I get inspired, I'll contact you about joining the writers; but if I can't contribute a story, maybe someone'll stick me in one. *smile*

Stats:
6'2"/240#
Large frame, borad-shouldered, well-defined thighs and calves
Dark brown hair with red highlights depending on the amount of sun I've been getting, going white at the temples
Woodtoned btrown eyes
Aviator style glasses, photogray
Usually have moustache, lately moustache and beard...much darker than hair, but also showing more white and grey in it

Anything else needed for a given story, just PM me...*g*

:cool:

The_Darkness said:
Oh yeah, forgot something. I have an incurable fetish for redheads.

Oh, that's a good point...me too, especially with green eyes...and soft curves
*nodding*

*mind engaging*
*looking for paper to make notes on*

Hmm...maybe I'll be writing sooner than I expected.... :devil:

Remec said:
Oh, that's a good point...me too, especially with green eyes...and soft curves
*nodding*

*mind engaging*
*looking for paper to make notes on*

Hmm...maybe I'll be writing sooner than I expected.... :devil:

That makes three of us. Redheads drive me insane!

femininity said:
blondes *nods*

My view on blondes tends to be the really golden headed sort. Kind of like Alice in Wonderland and Dorothy of Oz (the way she's pictured in the novels, that is). Dunno why that is, exactly, just one of those things. *shrug*

Trombonus said:
That makes three of us. Redheads drive me insane!

Four, Severus was commenting in agreement as well.

Hmm...*goes off muttering about 'The Redheaded League'*

Remec said:
Four, Severus was commenting in agreement as well.

Hmm...*goes off muttering about 'The Redheaded League'*

Have you seen Aurora's Av? *drools*

Remec said:
My view on blondes tends to be the really golden headed sort. Kind of like Alice in Wonderland and Dorothy of Oz (the way she's pictured in the novels, that is). Dunno why that is, exactly, just one of those things. *shrug*

have u seen nirvana's pics in her av's? thats the blonde that does it for me :catroar:

i call it nirvana blonde ;)

femininity said:
have u seen nirvana's pics in her av's? thats the blonde that does it for me :catroar:

*uber drool*

Remec said:
What the heck...if I get inspired, I'll contact you about joining the writers; but if I can't contribute a story, maybe someone'll stick me in one. *smile*

Stats:
6'2"/240#
Large frame, borad-shouldered, well-defined thighs and calves
Dark brown hair with red highlights depending on the amount of sun I've been getting, going white at the temples
Woodtoned btrown eyes
Aviator style glasses, photogray
Usually have moustache, lately moustache and beard...much darker than hair, but also showing more white and grey in it

Anything else needed for a given story, just PM me...*g*

good gracious... *gulp*
you had me at "well-defined thighs and calves"... :)

Me... go ahead and use me... :cathappy:

height: 5'5"
hair: long, straight and red (more auburn in the winter, lighter in the summer)
eyes: green with gold flecks
body type: soft curves
coloring: very fair, milk white skin, a few nose and shoulder freckles
attitude: too naive for my own good... to the point of being gullible... and like all redheads, I have a temper.... :eek:

Last edited:
This sounds like fun, and could be an insight into "how do people see me" kind of fun.

6'1" 280lbs, Shaggy Hair, goatee, glasses, your stereotypical geek with a mischievous look.

femininity said:

*nod*
Good name for it...if it's the AV I'm thinking of, my fingers twitch everytime I see it for wanting to brush themselves through it...

At this rate, our writers are going to have to use two or three people in the list per story or write more than one story to include everyone who's volunteered.

We need more writers!

I'm willing to be used but I won't be upset if I'm not....here are alot of volunteers and I'd like those who really want to be included to be so. :)

CrimsonMaiden said:
At this rate, our writers are going to have to use two or three people in the list per story or write more than one story to include everyone who's volunteered.

We need more writers!
Like I said, I'd be willing to write, but I wont be able to do anything until February at the earliest. And knowing me it'll probably take longer.

CrimsonMaiden said:

We need more writers!

All right, all right....I'll see what I can do about writing one maybe two chain stories. I guess that kinda depends how long you want them, too.

The stories. Sicko. And yes, I mean you :devil:

The_Darkness said:
All right, all right....I'll see what I can do about writing one maybe two chain stories. I guess that kinda depends how long you want them, too.

The stories. Sicko. And yes, I mean you :devil:

I don't care how long they are. As long as they meet Lit's 750 requirement, I'm good to go. :) Let me know before I do the schedule if you are going to do two so I can put you down twice.

Just remember, there are more than one of the fine Lit ladies "willing to be used" that have red hair. ;)

Oh, that goes for everyone. If you want to volunteer to write 2 chapters, let me know.

most likely, i'll be 'using' everyone who gave permission.
i have a story in mind already.

Back