AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

The_Darkness said:
I'll make a deal with you....which ever of us figures out the fetish first tells the other.

Makes sense to me. Of course, that's probably the 12th of Never.

SEVERUSMAX said:
Makes sense to me. Of course, that's probably the 12th of Never.

Most likely. But hell, if we ever get to Never, I hear the weather's nice that time of year.

femininity said:
like blondes are to me *nods again* ;)

It's not exactly shocking news to me, sweetie. I don't blame you, either. Especially regarding the blonde that is probably on your mind at the moment. ;)

SEVERUSMAX said:
It's not exactly shocking news to me, sweetie. I don't blame you, either. Especially regarding the blonde that is probably on your mind at the moment. ;)

Are you sure it's the mind that the blonde is on?

The_Darkness said:
Nothing wrong with blondes, either.....but there's something about redheads.

And Native American girls. Goddamn can they be sexy without trying....

Those are nice too. I have a Latina fetish similar to that, but I can see why in the case of Native girls. East Indian girls are another case...must be the whole earthy appeal...that swarthy complexion and all.

Let's just say that I would enjoy the contrast of a redhead and a Latina or East Indian in a threesome. That would be a serious fantasy for me. ;)

SEVERUSMAX said:
Those are nice too. I have a Latina fetish similar to that, but I can see why in the case of Native girls. East Indian girls are another case...must be the whole earthy appeal...that swarthy complexion and all.

Let's just say that I would enjoy the contrast of a redhead and a Latina or East Indian in a threesome. That would be a serious fantasy for me. ;)

Damn near got to take advantage of that up in Grand Forks when I was living up there 3 years ago.

SEVERUSMAX said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

:cathappy:

she is fucking gorgeous. lets leave it at that :cathappy:

SEVERUSMAX said:
Yeah, enough teasing you for now. It's just friendly teasing anyway. ;) :devil:
:kiss: :rose: :heart:

with some thunder and lightening at just the right moments :devil:

femininity said:
:kiss: :rose: :heart:

with some thunder and lightening at just the right moments :devil:

Yeah, well, there's a reason that I get along so well with lesbians. We have...um...common interests....namely women. ;) :devil:

Count me in as another redhead fetishist. With raven hair a very close second.

Blondes generally don't do much for me. With some noticeable exceptions.

It's not a coincidence that many of my female characters are redheads.

rgraham666 said:
Count me in as another redhead fetishist. With raven hair a very close second.

Blondes generally don't do much for me. With some noticeable exceptions.

It's not a coincidence that many of my female characters are redheads.

<---redhead... naturally... :cathappy:

SelenaKittyn said:
<---redhead... naturally... :cathappy:

Now I have yet another reason to crush on you. Beside being a brilliant writer that is.

Fem: I include you under the notable exceptions. :kiss:

rgraham666 said:
Now I have yet another reason to crush on you. Beside being a brilliant writer that is.

Fem: I include you under the notable exceptions. :kiss:

I second that, Rob.

By the way, that explains that beautician story you had for that Halloween. LOL. :devil: Liked how you had her as a redhead.

SEVERUSMAX said:
I second that, Rob.

By the way, that explains that beautician story you had for that Halloween. LOL. :devil: Liked how you had her as a redhead.

That was 'inspired' by a certain person I was carrying on a hot little cyber affair with at the time. ;)

Back