AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

femininity said:
hows everyone doing with theirs? :cool:

I haven't even started yet. :eek: I've been working on other stuff. (see sig for new story! Yes, I'm pimping, deal with it! :p )

CrimsonMaiden said:
I haven't even started yet. :eek: I've been working on other stuff. (see sig for new story! Yes, I'm pimping, deal with it! :p )
like the name :kiss:

will check it out :heart:

CrimsonMaiden said:
You can pm it to Fallenfromgrace and she will add it to the description post.

OK,I've pm-d my info to Fallen, for access by those who actually want to put me in a story.

For the record, the easy stuff.

Female, Caucasion
height: 5ft short.
weight: between 150 and 200lbs......let's just say waaaayyyyy too heavy. I resemble a weeble.
hair:silver, short, parted in the middle, covers the top of my ears, and is longer in the back, to just past my collar.
eyes: hazel
orientation: Lesbian.

Do what you will.

;)

matriarch said:
OK,I've pm-d my info to Fallen, for access by those who actually want to put me in a story.

For the record, the easy stuff.

Female, Caucasion
height: 5ft short.
weight: between 150 and 200lbs......let's just say waaaayyyyy too heavy. I resemble a weeble.
hair:silver, short, parted in the middle, covers the top of my ears, and is longer in the back, to just past my collar.
eyes: hazel
orientation: Lesbian.

Do what you will.

;)

You're like the original lesbian (no, no, I'm not making fun) that I always think of when I think of lesbians. Like the Melissa Etheridge, women festival, wimmin loving wimmin type of lesbian.

That's cool. :rose:

ok this fantasy just goes on and on and on and on ................. :devil:

i cant help it. it doesnt wanna stop!! :D

WHOOOOOOHHOOOOOOO!!!!! :nana: :nana:

just finished first draft of my fantasy :D :D :D

6 576 words and 18 word pages :D :D :D

Yayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nana: :nana:

ok now that i am over the initial rush of success ;)

i got a deadline for monday for the opening story :cool:

gotta write me arse off tmrw and friday :catroar: :cathappy:

gnite authors :devil:

I haven't touched mine yet. My chapter, I mean. Pervert.

I'm gonna see what the rest of y'all start doing before I hit mine hard and fast and pound out probably 3 or so lit pages.

The_Darkness said:
I haven't touched mine yet. My chapter, I mean. Pervert.

I'm gonna see what the rest of y'all start doing before I hit mine hard and fast and pound out probably 3 or so lit pages.
so no pressure for us then :cool:

Is Carson offering himself up....cause he'd be great for a guy/guy story. Very hot. ;)

Fallenfromgrace said:
Crim, i dont know if you've put m down for 3 stories, but im only doing 2 now, if that.

I've only got you down for 2 at the moment (that is two by yourself). If it changes, please let me know ASAP.

CrimsonMaiden said:
My story is going to be tiny compared to what everyone else's sounds like.
i could make mine short too :D

fem met ....................

they fucked wildly

the end

:cathappy:

femininity said:

they fucked wildly

the end

Sounds just like something you'd do!
And make up jibberish for the other 750 words! :p

I hvent started my new 1st one yet.

femininity said:

they fucked wildly

the end

LOL, mine won't be that short, but I'd bet not much longer than 2,000 words (if that long). Of course, I've only got one couple in each one I'm doing, so it's less action than it would be with multiples. I'm writing mine under the Vix name... but using the Crim name within the story, lol.

I haven't even started my research yet, which will be in depth. I am planning a cast of 9 with several walk on parts. Still considering my casting options. :D

Back