AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

sigh. im only on page three. this thing is going to be a LOT longer than i anticipated. will have to have lucky do some heavy editing. i havent even made it to a hint of sex yet.
hrm.

Fallenfromgrace said:
I need these people to PM me. I REALLY dont want to go through pages of posts again...so PLEASE PM me. NOT POST THIS. THANKS.

The following to link me to their physical descriptions and personality answers, if not already done, then please send me said info:

angelicminx

also, can people go back and edit their personality q's to include 'other people's 3 words' about you. DO NOT MAKE A NEW POST. PLEASE.

Will do as soon as I have time. Crossing my fingers and hoping that happens this evening. :D

Also, I need someone (or many someones ;) ) to describe me in three words, please. :kiss:

vella_ms said:
sigh. im only on page three. this thing is going to be a LOT longer than i anticipated. will have to have lucky do some heavy editing. i havent even made it to a hint of sex yet.
hrm.

Hi! Just found this...I'll have to investigate it a little, and see what's going on here (besides Sheherazade and femininity's bumping & grinding!) If I can get past that...IF... I'll read on...

~Woody

Edit:

Male
Straight
57 y o
Blonde, blue eyes (see AV)
Should I PM fallenfromgrace with all this?

Last edited:
gotwood49 said:
Hi! Just found this...I'll have to investigate it a little, and see what's going on here (besides Sheherazade and femininity's bumping & grinding!) If I can get past that...IF... I'll read on...

~Woody

Edit:

Male
Straight
57 y o
Blonde, blue eyes (see AV)
Should I PM fallenfromgrace with all this?

Ohhhhhhhh yeah. :D :nana: :D :kiss: :devil: :catroar: :catroar: :catroar: :nana:

With the addition of red's new chapter and gotwood, we are now up to 30 chapters! :nana: Well, it's 31 counting the intro!

CrimsonMaiden said:
With the addition of red's new chapter and gotwood, we are now up to 30 chapters! :nana: Well, it's 31 counting the intro!

Cool.........and thanks for the PM, Crim. I look forward to it! :)

OK,I'm confused...and a little senile.

Someone puhleeeease tell me what we are supposed to be doing?? What do you need to know about the two of us?

I can give you physical desclriptions.....what else do you need??

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

matriarch said:
OK,I'm confused...and a little senile.

Someone puhleeeease tell me what we are supposed to be doing?? What do you need to know about the two of us?

I can give you physical desclriptions.....what else do you need??

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
No, you're not . . . you're just lovely :rose:

We need physical descriptions of both of you. That is if you both agree that other authors can " use" you in their stories. There is a questionare which should be filled in, telling us a little more about who you are. Template for questionare (in fact, that particular template includes physical description, too)

And then, if you're writing a submission, you just have to say so, and you will be added to the list, and be given a due date which will probably be in July.

Hope this makes sense?

Last edited:
Nirvanadragones said:

We need physical descriptions of both of you. That is if you both agree that other authors can " use" you in their stories. There is a questionare which should be filled in, telling us a little more about who you are. Template for questionare (in fact, that particular template includes physical description, too)

And then, if you're writing a submission, you just have to say so, and you will be added to the list, and be given a due date which will probably be in July.

Hope this makes sense?

Hello :rose:

So, do we choose for ourselves who goes in our story? I thought we would be assigned someone to write about? *mildly confused*

MagicaPractica said:

So, do we choose for ourselves who goes in our story? I thought we would be assigned someone to write about? *mildly confused*

You choose who you want to write about. You can pick from anyone in the list. You can write a fantasy that includes you or you can write about a couple (or more) of the people in the list together.

MagicaPractica said:

Hey Sweet :kiss:

No!! That is why it is called " AH fantasy". You choose for yourself exactly who you would like to write about, and what you'd like to write. It's completely up to the authors, as long as you're only using people in the list who have agreed to be used. If there is anyone else you would like to include who is not on the list, you can pm them and ask permission, and ask them to join.

Make sense?

Female
Caucasian
5'10"
BBW, hourglass figure,
Hair: dark reddish brown -layered with bangs but long
Eyes: dark blue, usually.
Boobs: DDD breasts
Body Type: Rubanesque
Orientation: straight

~~

Favorite Music and food?
Everything, radio station I choose usually play country, jazz, classic rock. The latest CD I bought that I love is K.T. Tunstall

Food:
Allergic to soy, bananas and walnuts. Anything else goes. I try to eat healthy most of the time.

Favourite Literature and Films: Books:
Amy Tann, Dorothea Benton Frank, Alice Hoffman, Douglas Adams, Robert Heinlein.... I'm a librarian. I could keep going for a very long time.

Films:
Comedies and romantic comedies, adventure, psychological thriller... though anything really. Just saw The Pursuit of Happyness and loved it. Anything that surprises me is wonderful.

Expletives most often used?
Okay, but you didn't hear this because I usually say it under my breath. My brother says I usually only swear when frustrated. (God Damn Mother-Fucking Son-of-a-Bitch.) :eek:

Do you smoke?
No.

Do you drink alcohol?
Occasionally. I like sweet and full bodied wines. New York State wines.

Favourite pastime?
Reading, home remodeling (Yes, I have torn out walls and put new ones in), gardening, playing with the dog, drawing, writing, singing.

Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes?
Guys in jeans and little else. :)

What are your priorities in life?
Writing, finding someone to love, having a family.

If granted one wish, what would it be? (no you cant ask for a thousand more wishes)
That would take a lot of careful consideration. Be selfish or ask for something to benefit mankind? And what would be the ramifications of anything I asked for?

Optimist or pessimist: Why?
I vascillate.

Introvert or extrovert: Why?
Introvert. I am terribly shy.

Extremely skilled and unskilled at:
Skilled: Cooking, writing, singing, listening to people. I'm pretty much a jill of all trades but master of none. I'm good at many things but not mastered anything.
Unskilled: Lots of things.

What are your mannerisms?
Fidgeting, sighing (a lot), staring into space.

Describe yourself in 3 words:
Shy, warm and caring.

Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words:
Quiet, fire inside.

How do perceive a crisis and change?
Change depends on whether it is for the better or not. I'm cool in a crisis. My brain disconnects from my emotions and I simply see a set of circumstances and the options for action and choose one.

Nirvanadragones said:
Hey Sweet :kiss:

No!! That is why it is called " AH fantasy". You choose for yourself exactly who you would like to write about, and what you'd like to write. It's completely up to the authors, as long as you're only using people in the list who have agreed to be used. If there is anyone else you would like to include who is not on the list, you can pm them and ask permission, and ask them to join.

Make sense?

Yes, but it does make it a tad more difficult. I'm seeing an ensemble cast. Lot of walk on parts. My imagination is running wild. :D

MagicaPractica said:
Yes, but it does make it a tad more difficult. I'm seeing an ensemble cast. Lot of walk on parts. My imagination is running wild. :D

Write more than one chapter. ;)

Nirvanadragones said:

nd then, if you're writing a submission, you just have to say so, and you will be added to the list, and be given a due date which will probably be in July.

Hope this makes sense?

OK, understood, now where do I send it?? Surely don't post all that information here on the open pages??

matriarch said:
OK, understood, now where do I send it?? Surely don't post all that information here on the open pages??

You can pm it to Fallenfromgrace and she will add it to the description post.

Crim's background details

I am linking THIS post as crim's name in the character thread.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Here you go:

Favorite Music and food? country/ mexican & italian
Favourite Literature and Films: mystery/thrillers for books and action/adventure for movies

Expletives most often used? fuck

Do you smoke? What? How much? no
Do you drink alcohol? What? How much? I can't drink because it interacts with medication I take and makes me jittery and on edge.

Favourite pastime? reading, scrap booking, surfing the web, playing the PS2 (yes, I'm boring)

Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? no

What are your priorities in life? my kids
If granted one wish, what would it be? (no you cant ask for a thousand more wishes) To have enough money to never again worry how we are going to pay our bills and still have enough to get by for food and gas until the next pay day

Optimist or pessimist: Why? realist
Introvert or extrovert: Why? introvert, I've always been shy. I worry too much about what people think of me.
Extremely skilled and unskilled at: skilled: computers, grammar, crafts ... unskilled: mechanical stuff

What are your mannerisms? I stand with my hands on my hips. I bounce my leg a lot. I have a very defined Southern accent paired with a soft voice.

Describe yourself in 3 words: shy, reserved, self-conscious
Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words: sweet, creative, loving

I'm also going to list what others said about me in Fem's thread:
with a gorgeous heart and not enough faith in herself. *beautiful soul*
eager to please, a sex kitten to the core.
Very sweet. fragile.
A wonderful, intelligent woman who is to hard on herself sometimes.
underestimates herself, sweet with the underlying temper of a redhead

How do perceive a crisis and change? Depends on what it is. With most things, I cope pretty well. If it's my kids, I fall apart.

Back