AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

OK, here's my answers to the questions.

Favorite Music and food? Especially fond of alternative rock and classical. For food, I like spicy. Thai, Szechuan and Mexican.

Favourite Literature and Films Books: Favourite literature is SF/Fantasy. Fond of action movies, especially if they have an interesting plot. Favourite non-fiction book is The Doubter's Companion. Favourite fiction is Neuromancer.

Expletives most often used? Crap.

Do you smoke? What? How much? Yes. A pipe. Pretty often.

Do you drink alcohol? What? How much? Yes. Beer. Too much when I can afford it.

Favourite pastime? Reading.

Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? Fetishes? Closest I've got to that is my liking for strong, intelligent women. It's one of the main reasons I hang here. I really like being in charge.

What are your priorities in life? To stay in it as long as possible.

If granted one wish, what would it be? To have a long and successful career as a writer.

Optimist or pessimist: Why? Pessimist. It was taught very carefully to me when growing up.

Introvert or extrovert: Why? Introvert at first meeting, extrovert once I get to trust someone. For why, see above answer.

Extremely skilled and unskilled at: Skilled at writing and flirting. Unskilled at housework.

What are your mannerisms? I'm kinda twitchy, my hands are always moving. It's not uncommon for me to fade out on the people around me when I start thinking about something.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Empathetic, wise, courageous.

Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words: Wise, genuine, dominant. (I picked my favourites from the people who responded to my question. Thanks ladies :kiss: )

How do perceive a crisis and change? A crisis I handle by withdrawing from it, thinking about it and coming back to deal with it. Change I'm not good at. I'll deal eventually, but I don't like it very much.

McKenna said:
I wanted it noted that I posted first, and therefore should win. :D :devil:

P.S. What do I win?!

CrimsonMaiden said:
But you weren't first. I sent him a pm hours ago. :p

I picked one word from each person who responded. No need to make anyone unhappy.

The prize? I'll think of something you'll like.

I updated my questionair, supplying the one question that I couldn't answer at the time. Hope it helps y'all.

rgraham666 said:
I picked one word from each person who responded. No need to make anyone unhappy.

The prize? I'll think of something you'll like.

diplomatic, creative and whitty..
i know you already picked but you are those 3 things too Rob :)

Fallenfromgrace said:
Righty...

the following people need to check their links are working- if not pm me.

Angelic Minx
FTF
Abs (or vana)
4 Degrees
Gotwood
Neonurotic

The following people have no additional info provided:
Rob
Scarlet
Trombonus
The fool
Sweetsubsarahh
Sophia Jane
Sdes
Nos
Tom collins

i havent the time nor the patience to chase these people up regarding this. If they wish to provide the info then they should post it up and pm me to tell me. They do not have to of course and i spose people can pm them for the info.

:rolleyes:

Link's workin' just fine, darlin'. Thanks again. :kiss:

Crim, I'll throw my hat into the ring, officially, as an author. I didn't realize this would expand to such phenomenal proportions. :eek: Put me in anywhere after mid-April. (Tax season is over by then.) Thanks for doing this. :rose:

angelicminx said:

Crim, I'll throw my hat into the ring, officially, as an author. I didn't realize this would expand to such phenomenal proportions. :eek: Put me in anywhere after mid-April. (Tax season is over by then.) Thanks for doing this. :rose:

Added. :)

OhMissScarlett said:
Dampie said to post this here: :cathappy:
I feel powerful. People doing things I tell them to. Muahahaha. :devil:

Thanks, everybody who posted in response to the PMs. ;)

Fallenfromgrace said:
Righty...

the following people need to check their links are working- if not pm me.

Angelic Minx
FTF
Abs (or vana)
4 Degrees
Gotwood
Neonurotic

The following people have no additional info provided:
Rob
Scarlet
Trombonus
The fool
Sweetsubsarahh
Sophia Jane
Sdes
Nos
Tom collins
All the links in the first list are working. In the second list, I think Trombonus is on vacation so he won't be responding just yet.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Oh Fem!! Is your story going to be ready to submit by tomorrow?
totally!! :)

sometime tomrw before the clock strikes 12 in the last timezone it will be submitted :nana:

femininity said:
totally!! :)

sometime tomrw before the clock strikes 12 in the last timezone it will be submitted :nana:

Don't forget, you have to submit the chain schedule with it.

I was trying to avoid answering the questions but Dampy pmed me so I guess I gotta. :) But first- I need someone to describe me in three words.

Dear Crimson Maiden,

Feminity's homework will be delivered on time, providing I can keep my hands off her. She is a hardworking and enthusiastic pupil, whose imagination has soared into overdrive on this project, especially as my fingers have been inside her most of the time. You may notice that her uniform is a little crumpled today - that's also my fault. We kept things going for so long that I didn't have time to sew the buttons back on her blouse, so I sellotaped it back together. Please don't mention anything about the lovebites on her neck, though, as she's very sensitive about them.

Yours sincerely,

Zade (guardian of the aforementioned)

:devil: :kiss:

sophia jane said:
I was trying to avoid answering the questions but Dampy pmed me so I guess I gotta. :) But first- I need someone to describe me in three words.

compassionate, loving, caring

But let some others respond before you jump in with these

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Crimson Maiden,

Feminity's homework will be delivered on time, providing I can keep my hands off her. She is a hardworking and enthusiastic pupil, whose imagination has soared into overdrive on this project, especially as my fingers have been inside her most of the time. You may notice that her uniform is a little crumpled today - that's also my fault. We kept things going for so long that I didn't have time to sew the buttons back on her blouse, so I sellotaped it back together. Please don't mention anything about the lovebites on her neck, though, as she's very sensitive about them.

Yours sincerely,

happy0188.gif

Favorite Music and food? Varied taste in music, tho I do have pretty mellow taste and love girl music like Indigo Girls and Ani Difranco; Food- Italian and Mexican and also chocolate
Favourite Literature and Films Books: My favorite writer is Elizabeth Berg, so whatever genre she writes in. Love good romantic comedies. Hate horror anything
Expletives most often used? Fuck and god damn it
Do you smoke? What? How much? No
Do you drink alcohol? What? How much? Sometimes drink. Love cocktails with vodka or rum. But I don't drink often and never beer
Favourite pastime? Reading
Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? No fetishes. I like mild bondage but nothing extreme.
What are your priorities in life? Taking care of my kids is number one. And then to finish school and find a career I'll love.
If granted one wish, what would it be? Happiness
Optimist or pessimist: Why? Both, depends on the situation. I'm a cynical optimist I think because I know bad things happen and I don't trust easily, but I generally assume that things will work out
Introvert or extrovert: Introvert totally. I'm shy and quiet until I feel comfortable
Extremely skilled and unskilled at: no idea on my skills except that I'm an awesome baker. Unskilled at anything mechanical.
What are your mannerisms? I gesture alot. I'm fidgety, don't sit still well at all.
Describe yourself in 3 words: giving, honest, shy
Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words:
How do perceive a crisis and change? I hate change. But until recently I handed both crisis and change well. More recently I'm prone to anxiety but only if I have too much time to think about it. I'm typically very dependable

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Crimson Maiden,

Yours sincerely,

BWAH!!!!! :devil: :D :devil:

we're gonna finish this story whether u like or not, zade :catroar:

and then we can fuck again. whether u like it or not, zade :devil: :heart:

femininity said:
BWAH!!!!! :devil: :D :devil:

we're gonna finish this story whether u like or not, zade :catroar:

and then we can fuck again. whether u like it or not, zade :devil: :heart:

fuck first, then have a final push on finishing the story? :catroar: ;) :heart:

damppanties said:
All the links in the first list are working. In the second list, I think Trombonus is on vacation so he won't be responding just yet.
Thanks DP, and I'm now officially back, and very glad to be so. Anyways, here's the info as best as I can give it:

Favorite Music? Don't really have a favorite type of music. I like pretty much anything. I'm not so keen on Rap or Country, but can tolerate both, and I do like orchestral, rock, and all types of blues and jazz. Some favorite bands of mine are Hoobastank, The Ataris, Chronic Future and Aerosmith, and my favorite vocalist is Jane Monheit (swoons).
Favorite food? Banana Cream Pie, French Toast, and various forms of junk food such as hot dogs, burgers and pizza. I only have meat or mushroom toppings on pizza, and have the rest without condiments, except maybe ketchup.
Favourite Literature/Books: The Three Musketeers, Harry Potter, Jane Eyre.
Favorite movies? Transformers the Movie will always be my favorite, but others include most of the Disney Movies (especially Lady and the Tramp, the Aristocats, Robin Hood, Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast) and I love romantic comedies.
Expletives most often used? I use all of them entirely way too often. One of my resolutions is to cut down on it. I guess the one I use most is the F-bomb, but I use 'em all.
Do you smoke? What? How much? Nope, and I can't stand to be around it. I get really sick around cigarette smoke, so I avoid it like the plague.
Do you drink alcohol? What? How much? No, I also avoid it like the plague.
Favourite pastime? I love to Play my trombone, write stories and music, and collect practically anything I can.
Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? No fetishes really. I'm pretty inexperienced, looking for someone to expand my sexual horizons and teach me how to do things.
What are your priorities in life? Not dying for one. I dunno, I just kinda take life as it comes these days. Being a good friend is always important to me, and being as positive as I can.
If granted one wish, what would it be? The ability to grant myself more wishes. Ok, seriously though, I would probably want to find my place in life. Have a family, a job I enjoy and a nice place to live.
Optimist or pessimist: Why? Optimist. I did the pessimist thing, and I'm just happier now that I'm not. Positivity is the way to go.
Introvert or extrovert: Why? More of an extrovert these days, once you get to know me. However, I am extremely shy at first, and almost never initiate conversation with someone new. Often it takes me a while to warm up to new people as well.
Extremely skilled and unskilled at: I don't know about extremely, but I consider myself a good trombonist, and a decent writer (both in music and literature), but I still have a tremendous amount to learn. I absolutely, positively cannot dance...at all...period. As for sexually, I dunno, like I said, I'm inexperienced, but I think I do do some things well. You'll just have to ask me about that though. ;)
What are your mannerisms? Anyone who talks to me knows I'm a fun-loving, carefree individual. I love to joke around, I can be sarcastic, and quick to defend my friends. I consider myself to be kind, but also harsh on things I don't think are ok. I'm not afraid to speak my mind about things either.
Describe yourself in 3 words: Inexperienced, kind, carefree
Ask someone else to describe you in 3 words: lol, how am I supposed to answer this one? :p I'll leave it open for anyone who wants to take a stab at it.

Hopefully that helps. If anyone wants to use me just message me and I'll tell you anything else you want to know. :)
How do perceive a crisis and change?

Back