AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

scheherazade_79 said:
fuck first, then have a final push on finishing the story? :catroar: ;) :heart:

Could you use your fingers and brain for a few moments to finish the story please? ;) I am waiting patiently to edit . . . and my flight leaves in 90 minutes, which means I have to download it before then . . .

And, have fun :devil:

Okay, notice to all writers. Here's a clarification on how to submit your chapter. It should be titled AH Fantasies Ch. 01 (of course with your chapter number in the correct place) and your subtitle as the description.

We are doing it this way because Laurel sometimes changes titles of chains that try to put the subtitle within the title itself and also so the stories will remain in the order they are submitted and not get all jumbled up in the story list.

Nirvanadragones said:
Could you use your fingers and brain for a few moments to finish the story please? ;) I am waiting patiently to edit . . . and my flight leaves in 90 minutes, which means I have to download it before then . . .

And, have fun :devil:
youre just jealous cause youre not getting laid ;)

its sent babe :kiss: :rose: :heart: thanks for your help, u rock !!! :heart:

Trombonus said:
Thanks DP, and I'm now officially back, and very glad to be so. Anyways, here's the info as best as I can give it:
Welcome back Trom!

I finally have a set idea on my first submission. :D Now just waiting for the okay from some folks to use, or is that abuse them? ? ? Hmmmm... :devil:

femininity said:
soon soon

:cool:
Sounds like the name of an oriental girl.

Soon soon lay her head on Fem's breasts. "I like you Fem-san," she said softly.

Fem melted. "Oh, Soon soon!"

damppanties said:

Good story, DP.

damppanties said:

:D a ha ha ha ha :cool:

damppanties said:
Thank you. :D

Do you think it counts as an AH fantasy if it has only one AH character and one non-AH purely fantasy one? :p
if u fantasise about it then sure :cool:

the first entry has been SUBMITTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

party party party party

:cathappy: :catroar:

zadefem said:
the first entry has been SUBMITTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

party party party party

:cathappy: :catroar:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Break out the party hats and vibrators now!

Back