AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

RogueLurker said:
damned elastic bands ... don't stand up in the wash. *grumble grumble*
Ok. I just got an image of Rogue with a surprised look on her face, standing and staring at panties around her ankles. :D

:kiss:

I have to say thank you to you guys, for making me laugh out loud with abandon. The last few days have been testing with many tears and so thank you. :heart:

ok ok not rogue's undies...

'Fallen's Lurking Panites' ? :D or 'Fallen's Rogue Panties' :D

cloudy said:
well, if she's bare-assed in Canada, she's gonna be cold. :D

Cloudy, I just went and downloaded your writing, so you can take 'em down whenever. :rolleyes:

Fallenfromgrace said:
I have to say thank you to you guys, for making me laugh out loud with abandon. The last few days have been testing with many tears and so thank you. :heart:

ok ok not rogue's undies...

'Fallen's Lurking Panites' ? :D or 'Fallen's Rogue Panties' :D

I've been browsing through the Fallenfromgrace catalogue I got in the intro story. Nice 'stuff', but why are you nekid in most of them? What is it you're selling?

SelenaKittyn said:
I'm going to go to the garden and eat worms... I can't keep up with this witty banter!

:eek:

ha ... I need to stop this too. I'm trying to write angst. And discussions about "Rogue's Fallen Panties" are not condusive to regret and angst. :rolleyes:

RogueLurker said:
I think she needs to go out more ... :cool:

Of course ... we could make beautiful music together, dampy. :devil:
Dammit! You did not say that. You do know a certain someone is looking for material to make her non-erotic story into an erotic one? :eek:

RogueLurker said:
ha ... I need to stop this too. I'm trying to write angst. And discussions about "Rogue's Fallen Panties" are not condusive to regret and angst. :rolleyes:

however, it is conducive to BDSM sex scenes, which is what I should be writing... :devil:

RogueLurker said:
psst .. those aren't my panties.

Methinks you'll be sleeping on the couch if its a certain someone in that av. :cool:

~~~ oooooh u know...i could make my non E into a VERY E :D...do you want that?...

*mwahahahahahaaaaa*

Back