AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

RogueLurker said:
I like 'Fallen Panties'. :cool:

That's ok, i don't want to write with you either...:cool:

I've been in talks with Dampy about a collab, but i doubt that if we ever do, it'll be for the chain...i for one want to develop my writting more before i taint her good name...:rolleyes:

Fallenfromgrace said:
:D we should talk :D

you might wanna read something I've written, see if you think our styles would mesh....I do have one lesbian story (Atlantis Revisited, Ch. 02 - click on "cloudy" in my sig for my stories page).

cloudy said:
you might wanna read something I've written, see if you think our styles would mesh....I do have one lesbian story (Atlantis Revisited, Ch. 02 - click on "cloudy" in my sig for my stories page).

yes, i was thinking that :) maybe you want to read me as well :) i don't reccomend 'Birthday Present' honestly...don't!

ps. i don't HAVE to write lesbian...i've just never written straight (well :s)...i'd need a little helping hand there...:)

Fallenfromgrace said:
yes, i was thinking that :) maybe you want to read me as well :) i don't reccomend 'Birthday Present' honestly...don't!

ps. i don't HAVE to write lesbian...i've just never written straight (well :s)...i'd need a little helping hand there...:)

I can write just about anything, provided I have people I can ask for help when needed (Lucky and Colly helped me out tremendously with the sex scene in that one story).

Probably my best stories are: I Alone, The Warrior's Song, and Possession (it took third in the halloween contest some years ago, and it and Warrior's Song will be pulled fairly soon, since they're included in Coming Together volumes).

cloudy said:
I can write just about anything, provided I have people I can ask for help when needed (Lucky and Colly helped me out tremendously with the sex scene in that one story).

Probably my best stories are: I Alone, The Warrior's Song, and Possession (it took third in the halloween contest some years ago, and it and Warrior's Song will be pulled fairly soon, since they're included in Coming Together volumes).

I shall have a peek at both.

I didnt realise you had tp pull them if you wanted them in Coming Together?

~~i should revise...*disappears for a bit*

Fallenfromgrace said:

I've been in talks with Dampy about a collab, but i doubt that if we ever do, it'll be for the chain...i for one want to develop my writting more before i taint her good name...:rolleyes:

I didn't say anything about writing with you ... I just like the name. :cool: It brings to mind some very interesting imagery.

Fallenfromgrace said:

Taint? :rolleyes:

ps. It should be Fallen Lurker not Fallen Rogue up there. :p

I haven't co-written before either. And how do you do it really? You write alternate bits?

damppanties said:

I haven't co-written before either. And how do you do it really? You write alternate bits?

I've seen it done a couple different ways.

"SRP" type way. Where one writes for "John Doe" the other then picks up where they left off and writes for "Jane Doe"

Dark and I write a section about different folks in Cherry Hill. There are five segments, whichever of us started the first does the third and the fifth. The next chapter the other starts the chapter and ends it. Once all five are done, we submit. The final segment is usually one that ties back to the first.

damppanties said:

I'm collaborating with my "special guest" on my contribution. Basically we're just going to talk with each other online and transcribe our conversation into the story. We've already agreed on the plot and we'll discuss minute details when we get to them. I'm excited. :D

damppanties said:

Haan...taint. And you know full well i would.

RogueLurker said:
And your point is ...?

Fallen Panties ... I'm just waiting to see the AV!

When was the last time you noted that i had 'a point'? me...a point? never.

~~'fallen lurker's panties' :D << now there's an av i wanna see :D

cloudy said:
Cloudsfallin'?

;)

Nah. Falling Clouds, yes. Or Faiing through Clouds. Wow, shade of my jumping days - military parachutes suck, by the way.

RogueLurker said:
I am going to unsubscribe to this thread ... :cool:

Im with dampy...we're gonna follow you...and email you, and pm you...:D

i think it's decided :D should i go set up ;)?

c'mon Rogueeee :D

Fallenfromgrace said:
Im with dampy...we're gonna follow you...and email you, and pm you...:D

i think it's decided :D should i go set up ;)?

c'mon Rogueeee :D
:eek:

Excuse me! I'm not writing! :cool: I've lost my words. :rolleyes:

Back