AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

FallingToFly said:
I have a story or ten that you can illustarte if you like- I was going to get 672 to do some for me, if I can ever get a hold on her, but I'm always willing to collaborate with others.

:eek: im actually rather crap (ignore deathlynx...he's not had his med's today ;)) but thank you :)

Fallenfromgrace said:
:eek: im actually rather crap (ignore deathlynx...he's not had his med's today ;)) but thank you :)
No, you're not crap. Stop trying to wriggle out of genuinely nice offers. If Falling says she wants you to illustrate for her, you do it! :cool:

damppanties said:
No, you're not crap. Stop trying to wriggle out of genuinely nice offers. If Falling says she wants you to illustrate for her, you do it! :cool:

Exactly!! Now PM me a email addy I can ship stories to be illustrated to! Any preferences? You can do Butterfly Wings or Alabama Motel Room, or my AH chain story submission or... hell, any of the short ones.

damppanties said:
wowwwwwwwwww

Dampy the Domme :cool:

femininity said:
wowwwwwwwwww

Dampy the Domme :cool:
:eek:

I'm not really. I like Falling's writing and I like Fallen's artwork. They just have to do it together, that's all.

Fallenfromgrace said:
i'm not liking this new bossy you. Who are you and what have you done with my sister?!
I don't know. I'm feeling bitchy. You better behave. :cool:

damppanties said:
I don't know. I'm feeling bitchy. You better behave. :cool:

oh, and i was going to ask you for sisterly advice regarding one jailbait and another someone...so...erm...seeing as my sis has left the building...i think i'll have to mull by myself for a while...:(

Fallenfromgrace said:
oh, and i was going to ask you for sisterly advice regarding one jailbait and another someone...so...erm...seeing as my sis has left the building...i think i'll have to mull by myself for a while...:(
You can ask anytime. I'm not that bad too. :kiss:

damppanties said:
Now that we've professed our love for each other, we can get back to your illustrating for Falling. :devil:

Do it. :cool:

Sweet, generally when i write in (very bad grammatical) hindi...it's for a reason. *sigh* :kiss:

erm...no.

:kiss:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Sweet, generally when i write in (very bad grammatical) hindi...it's for a reason. *sigh* :kiss:
So silly Americans like me can't understand you? :eek:

deathlynx said:
Hey Crim? Would it be possible to turn the list in the first post into a link to the various stories? That way everyone has a place they can quickly go to find them? Just a though to the hard working :kiss: :heart: :rose:

I had originally planned on doing that, but Fem started its own thread. How about I post a link to that thread in the first post?

CrimsonMaiden said:
I had originally planned on doing that, but Fem started its own thread. How about I post a link to that thread in the first post?
Works for me! :D

Along those same lines, I noticed there's still no link to my extra information in that post linked to in the first post. I think it's in post #833, but I'll double check.

Back