AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Mrs. Deathlynx (Daisy/LadySchatten)
Height: 5'6"
Body: 36D-27" waist-38" hips, 117 lbs (yes I know I'm too skinny...)
Hair: Dirty strawberry blond
Eyes: Blue
Distinguishing marks: 8 different tattoos (have pics up on my website), nose pierced, belly button pierced, tongue pierced, both nipples pierced as well as ears pierced

MrsDeathlynx said:
Distinguishing marks: 8 different tattoos (have pics up on my website), nose pierced, belly button pierced, tongue pierced, both nipples pierced as well as ears pierced

:eek: :heart: :D :kiss:

(when lynx is at work, pack a bag...grab a plane...i'll show you er...'london' ;))

Fallenfromgrace said:
:eek: :heart: :D :kiss:

(when lynx is at work, pack a bag...grab a plane...i'll show you er...'london' ;))
And to think...she only had her nose and ears pierced when I met her! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Never fear, avatar VERY soon to com (or would that be "cum" ;) )

deathlynx said:
And to think...she only had her nose and ears pierced when I met her! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Never fear, avatar VERY soon to com (or would that be "cum" ;) )

:p

well...it would help if you got all your vowels in the word in the first place ;)

I've only been abroad once, that was in Amsterdam, but I've never been on a broad...*thinks this should please her hubby* :p

MrsDeathlynx said:
I've only been abroad once, that was in Amsterdam, but I've never been on a broad...*thinks this should please her hubby* :p
LMAO...smile huge that was rather witty ;)

Lyyynx...i was meant to pm you...*hmmph* later...expect a pm later :kiss: *wipes corner of mouth where drool is forming whilst clicking pics* :D

Fallenfromgrace said:
Lyyynx...i was meant to pm you...*hmmph* later...expect a pm later :kiss:
Waits with great anticipation! :heart:

*wipes corner of mouth where drool is forming whilst clicking pics* :D
THANK YOU! Maybe you can help me convince her to let me take more pictures of her! I'm a photogapher at heart and she'd make such a great pin-up model! :rose:

um ftf, youre next on the list hmmn? :cathappy:

i think you should submit your story, cause it's taking more than 6 days to post. :cool:

just a suggestion :rose:

Yah...this is getting annoying...RL's expectng some form of chastisement (i wont proclaim what exactly publically) for this story and i look forward to sending is across the pond...:D lol...

I don't know why but I don't like my picture taken, some of those took him months upon months to convince me to take. But I have a feeling that if I put it to a vote I'd end up getting many more pictures taken...

hiyas all.
question because im not here a lot now and reading back through chatter takes more time than i have...
whats up with missing installations? by now, roguelurker, ftf, joe, zade, and fem should have chapters out... whats going on? is it just lag time getting stories posted?

MrsDeathlynx said:
But I have a feeling that if I put it to a vote I'd end up getting many more pictures taken...
You guess that based on the fact that every single person you've asked has agreed with me :p

vella_ms said:
hiyas all.
question because im not here a lot now and reading back through chatter takes more time than i have...
whats up with missing installations? by now, roguelurker, ftf, joe, zade, and fem should have chapters out... whats going on? is it just lag time getting stories posted?
Rogue's story is pending. Ftf's is finished and ready to be submitted. Joe - don't know. Zade and Fem?? If you're not talking about the intro, then no idea about that too.

vella_ms said:
hiyas all.
what's your date today darlin? i'm still in january somewhere :p

here's the schedule as per the first post of this thread

Intro: Fem to be submitted by Jan. 8
Ch 01: RogueLurker to be submitted by Jan 15
Ch 02: Falling to Fly to be submitted by Jan 22
Ch 03: Joe to be submitted by Jan 29
Ch 04: Zade to be submitted by Feb 5
Ch 05: Fem to be submitted by Feb 8

make sense now? :)

damppanties said:
Rogue's story is pending. Ftf's is finished and ready to be submitted. Joe - don't know. Zade and Fem?? If you're not talking about the intro, then no idea about that too.
thanks gorgeous. i really appreciate the condensed version. :kiss:

femininity said:
what's your date today darlin? i'm still in january somewhere :p

here's the schedule as per the first post of this thread

Intro: Fem to be submitted by Jan. 8
Ch 01: RogueLurker to be submitted by Jan 15
Ch 02: Falling to Fly to be submitted by Jan 22
Ch 03: Joe to be submitted by Jan 29
Ch 04: Zade to be submitted by Feb 5
Ch 05: Fem to be submitted by Feb 8

make sense now? :)
im just ditzy. guess i just thought that the first three chapters would be up? and for some reason, i kept the date of jan 29 as mine. its been rather chaotic here. :rolleyes:
but im on the straight and narrow now.
:kiss:

vella_ms said:
im just ditzy. guess i just thought that the first three chapters would be up? and for some reason, i kept the date of jan 29 as mine. its been rather chaotic here. :rolleyes:
but im on the straight and narrow now.
:kiss:
straight? :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :kiss: :D

vella_ms said:
hiyas all.

it appears to be taking about 7 days for the stories to be approved. The lag will likely increase over the Valentine's Contest period.

Back