AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

I've read the 1st chapter of Zade's so far and i have a q and a concern.

a) am i supposed to keep both hands on the keyboard whilst reading? :cool:

b) i am soooo soooo worried my story is going to be crap. In fact im actually very very embarrased to write the sex. *sigh* i will either drink muchos alcohol whilst doing it, or not write it, or write it crap :S

*continues to read*

CrimsonMaiden said:
Don't feel bad, Grace. Compared to the ones posted so far, mine's going to be crap.

I guess i should be lucky that one of my 2 main characters is my editor :D lol.

Mine are all crap...:eek:

Fallenfromgrace said:
I've read the 1st chapter of Zade's so far and i have a q and a concern.

a) am i supposed to keep both hands on the keyboard whilst reading? :cool:

b) i am soooo soooo worried my story is going to be crap. In fact im actually very very embarrased to write the sex. *sigh* i will either drink muchos alcohol whilst doing it, or not write it, or write it crap :S

*continues to read*

Mine was the result of a stoned weekend. It's not easy writing stuff involving people you know. :eek:

Ok, if all these amazing writers think their submissions are going to be crap, I dread to think what mine's going to be like. :p

scheherazade_79 said:
Mine was the result of a stoned weekend. It's not easy writing stuff involving people you know. :eek:

Exactly...!!! i mioght have to name them differently till its all written and then do a find/replace :D lol...no that wont work. I think i might need to hide away for a weekend and drink lots to get it all written. *sigh* i guess...im more concerned about my 3rd fantasy (which i AM writting now coz Dampy and i had a wager, and i lost :rolleyes: )

Im wondering if i can complete mine in time...

I just opened what i had done so far for the first time in about a month, and ive gone on a huge bitching self-edit spree! *argggggh*

Hi all, first time to post on this thread, cool idea! Hopefully I can read back and catch up over the next couple of days.

I take it Joe's is nowhere to be seen?

also...there's an odd thing going on with the dates here...

*quotes*

Ch 04: Zade to be submitted by Feb 5
Ch 05: Fem to be submitted by Feb 8
Ch 06: Skip to be submitted by Feb 12
Ch 07: RedHairedandFriendly to be submitted by Feb 19
*end quote*

fem and zade are supposed to have submitted like...3 days apart???? :confused: and then skip only 4 days after that??? then it goes to 7 days till Red's.

Also, i am doing a 3rd story. so add me in again please crim :)

Fallenfromgrace said:
I take it Joe's is nowhere to be seen?

also...there's an odd thing going on with the dates here...

*quotes*

Ch 04: Zade to be submitted by Feb 5
Ch 05: Fem to be submitted by Feb 8
Ch 06: Skip to be submitted by Feb 12
Ch 07: RedHairedandFriendly to be submitted by Feb 19
*end quote*

fem and zade are supposed to have submitted like...3 days apart???? :confused: and then skip only 4 days after that??? then it goes to 7 days till Red's.

Also, i am doing a 3rd story. so add me in again please crim :)

I think someone originally got added in between and that's why the dates are screwed up, but then again, it could have just been a mistype by me. I did have to change dates around a few times. Those in that group have all been submitted (except Red's, and she's due up Monday), so it's a moot point now anyway.

Okay, I'll get you added for your third.

Fem and skip's are already submitted pending approval? :D yay :D

cool cool :)...i might need to be a pain in the ass and have my first two dates pushed back a week or so...but i'll let you know nearer the time :eek:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Fem and skip's are already submitted pending approval? :D yay :D

cool cool :)...i might need to be a pain in the ass and have my first two dates pushed back a week or so...but i'll let you know nearer the time :eek:

Try to let me know enough ahead of time so we can switch things around if need be. It won't hurt for there to be a gap in postings but we've got so many chapters that it would be best to keep them rolling week after week if possible.

Trinique_Fire said:
I need to know if I can have a fourth chapter added to the list.

:rose:

Heheeeee...heeeheee...someone's getting more and more inspired as time goes on ;)

Ok Crim, it's probably a good precaution to have my 1st one moved back a week or so if that's ok? And maybe Trin will swap weeks with me for my 2nd one? (i'll ask her if she doesnt see this...)

:kiss:

Back