AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Does anyone know if Joe ever submitted his chapter? Obviously it wasn't submitted by the time Zade submitted hers if it's not up yet...

CrimsonMaiden said:
Does anyone know if Joe ever submitted his chapter? Obviously it wasn't submitted by the time Zade submitted hers if it's not up yet...
hooha!!! love the AV babe :kiss: :catroar:

femininity said:
hooha!!! love the AV babe :kiss: :catroar:

:eek: Thanks. It's up in honor of nipple theme week, lol. It'll come down soon. I'm not brave enough to leave it up more than a few days.

CrimsonMaiden said:
:eek: Thanks. It's up in honor of nipple theme week, lol. It'll come down soon. I'm not brave enough to leave it up more than a few days.
we're on nipple week??

wow. what i've missed out on!!

ETA i think zades story is fucking hot :devil:

femininity said:
we're on nipple week??

wow. what i've missed out on!!

ETA i think zades story is fucking hot :devil:

We were. I think a lot of people have already changed theirs though.

CrimsonMaiden said:
We were. I think a lot of people have already changed theirs though.
guess i got me some catchin up to do! :)

i think u should keep yours up just cause i wasn't here ;)

femininity said:
guess i got me some catchin up to do! :)

i think u should keep yours up just cause i wasn't here ;)

lol :p

After reading the caliber of stories that have posted so far, I'm seriously consdering pulling out of the chain. I can't come up with a story anywhere near as good as what's been written so far.

CrimsonMaiden said:
lol :p

After reading the caliber of stories that have posted so far, I'm seriously consdering pulling out of the chain. I can't come up with a story anywhere near as good as what's been written so far.
oh crap!!

i cant wait to read yours!! :)

youre not pulling out. thats that. :cool:

femininity said:
oh crap!!

Everyone's writing these beautiful and elaborate stories. The only ideas I can come up with are pure smut.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Everyone's writing these beautiful and elaborate stories. The only ideas I can come up with are pure smut.
we need pure smut!!

:D
bring on the smut :nana:

femininity said:
oh crap!!

Well, I'm submitting mine in vella/s place tomorrow, so the quality of the submitted stories is about to be degraded. You will feel right at home after reading mine, because you will certainly be able to better it. :devil:

Skip1934a said:
Well, I'm submitting mine in vella/s place tomorrow, so the quality of the submitted stories is about to be degraded. You will feel right at home after reading mine, because you will certainly be able to better it. :devil:
looking forward to it babe :kiss: :heart: :rose:

I've just realised my story's up!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

There's a problem, though... The title's wrong... I think I fucked up there. I didn't put 'edited' next to the replacement with the right title :eek:

Well, it would have been unusual for me to have gotten everything right...

scheherazade_79 said:
I've just realised my story's up!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

There's a problem, though... The title's wrong... I think I fucked up there. I didn't put 'edited' next to the replacement with the right title :eek:

Well, it would have been unusual for me to have gotten everything right...

Send Laurel a pm, and I'm sure she'll take care of getting them switched correctly. :rose:

Skip1934a said:
you, dear sir, are my hero!
thank you. :kiss:

i just wanna say for the record that after reading zades story i am now officially wet and need to go and fuck myself :catroar:

again.

thank you :devil:

femininity said:
i just wanna say for the record that after reading zades story i am now officially wet and need to go and fuck myself :catroar:

again.

thank you :devil:

Damn it, move closer! I'd help you! :heart: :rose: :kiss:

Back