AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Just giving this a bump. Does anyone know if Joe's has been submitted or is up yet?

Zade, did you submit yours yesterday?

CrimsonMaiden said:
Just giving this a bump. Does anyone know if Joe's has been submitted or is up yet?
Don't know if it's been submitted, but it's not up yet.

CrimsonMaiden said:

Despite the fact that Zade is a very bruised and sickly bunny right now, she made it out of bed to submit her story last night.

Now that is what I call dedication! ;) :kiss:

CrimsonMaiden said:

As far as I know Joe's submitted his but I've not heard from him in a few days. I'll ask next time we cross paths :)

Nirvanadragones said:
Despite the fact that Zade is a very bruised and sickly bunny right now, she made it out of bed to submit her story last night.

Now that is what I call dedication! ;) :kiss:

:kiss:

I think I deserve a medal :cool:

I took the 'fantasy' element of things to extremes, and it is kind of far-fetched... but still, I'll let you know when it goes up.

My word processor is down, which means that my AH fantasy story is not going to be done by the deadline. I have talked with Red, and she has agreed to swap with me, if that's fine with the rest of you. I can't even do the Valentine's story in time, worse luck. Trying to get my hard drive replaced with a new, more workable one. My apologies to anyone looking forward to a story.

Mine's all submitted, and still awaiting views etc. etc.

I couldn't put the number next to the AH Fantasies part of the title, because they're absolute pikeys with space, and if I'd included it, I would have had to come up with a new, more economical title.

And I couldn't be arsed with that.

Sorry.

scheherazade_79 said:
Mine's all submitted, and still awaiting views etc. etc.

I couldn't put the number next to the AH Fantasies part of the title, because they're absolute pikeys with space, and if I'd included it, I would have had to come up with a new, more economical title.

And I couldn't be arsed with that.

Sorry.
I thought the title was just supposed to be "AH Fantasies CH xx" with your title as the description? :confused:

minsue said:
I thought the title was just supposed to be "AH Fantasies CH xx" with your title as the description? :confused:

It is and has been mentioned more than once. It's probably partly my fault though because I didn't edit the first post to signify the change and some people probably haven't read through the entire thread to catch the change consdering how long it is. I ask please that those who submitted theirs with the title wrong to submit an edit with the title as AH Fantasies Ch. XX and use your subtitle as the description.

The reasoning behind this was 1) some people's title would be too long with the subtitle added and 2) so they would stay in the order in which they were submitted.

Edited to say: I pmed Zade asking her to submit the edit. I've sent a message to Laurel to change FtFs as well. I don't know if she'll do it though since it's coming from someone other than the author.

Last edited:
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Crim,

SEVERUSMAX's and I would like to switch; His spot for Ch. 7 and my Ch. 22.

Thanks,

~ Red :rose:

Glad that's been approved. Very helpful. Thanks, Red and Crim. :cool:

heyas all.
well, im here to ask a favor. is there anyone here who will trade spots with me? i seem to have hit a brickwall and come down with a cold on top of it all. im nearly done but not quite and i dont want to submit shite...
anyone available to ease this time crunch for me?

vella_ms said:
heyas all.
well, im here to ask a favor. is there anyone here who will trade spots with me? i seem to have hit a brickwall and come down with a cold on top of it all. im nearly done but not quite and i dont want to submit shite...
anyone available to ease this time crunch for me?
As far as I am aware, Fem has not submitted hers yet. She said tomorrow. I'm not sure if that counts as " trading spots" as she was supposed to submit before you. (now that sounds ultra-suggestive)

Nirvanadragones said:
As far as I am aware, Fem has not submitted hers yet. She said tomorrow. I'm not sure if that counts as " trading spots" as she was supposed to submit before you. (now that sounds ultra-suggestive)
im all confused i think.
im so good at meeting deadlines. but i don't know that ill make this one. wtf? yannow?

I think Skip said he was done with his and was able to swap with someone if they needed to. You might want to give him a PM. I'm not sure when his is due though.

ETA: Skip's isn't due until late April.

Nirvanadragones said:

i may be mistaken... i think vella wants to switch with someone who is ready and has a later due date not a sooner one

feeeriek said:
i may be mistaken... i think vella wants to switch with someone who is ready and has a later due date not a sooner one

vella's id due Feb 12. Skip's is due Apr 30

harv069 said:
vella's id due Feb 12. Skip's is due Apr 30

if you had noticed i was refering to vana's post about vella switching with fem
it just happened to post after Trom's post

I don't know if it makes anyone feel better, but I think I might have screwed up the schedule already. I didn't realise the mistake of my title until Crim PM'd me on Thursday, so I had to resubmit about four days after I'd submitted the original.

Sorry :eek: :rose:

And Dampy, dunnow if you could class it as a Zade Story, but there's plenty going on in it ;)

Can I make a respectful suggestion?

You have all the writing contestants listed in the first post.
When they have posted their story, how about making their line in the post into a link to their story?

It would make it so much easier to find all the stories as they come out, without having to search through people's sig lines.

I know it seems lazy, but to me it also seems very logical and sensible. That way, no-one's story will be left out.

*curtsy*

Thank you.

Back