AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

deathlynx said:
Still pending? Most of my stories go straight from pending with 0 votes to approved...makes me wonder if they ever read mine... :eek:
Yep, not even one view . . . Perhaps this afternoon when they release more, mine will be included.

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Yep, not even one view . . . Perhaps this afternoon when they release more, mine will be included.

Some of mine sat there unviewed for a week and were posted with zero views. Makes you wonder...

Skip1934a said:
Some of mine sat there unviewed for a week and were posted with zero views. Makes you wonder...
Yeah, mine have done that too. I wonder sometimes if they put out the stories of those they "trust" to watch the content and just post them, but I really don't know. . .I just hope it comes out soon.

Yeah, mine have done that too. I wonder sometimes if they put out the stories of those they "trust" to watch the content and just post them, but I really don't know. . .I just hope it comes out soon.

I think they may do that sometimes for writers who have always been within the guidlines. I guess they get busy at times, too.

Maybe later today, hon.

Skip1934a said:
I think they may do that sometimes for writers who have always been within the guidlines. I guess they get busy at times, too.

Maybe later today, hon.
Yeppers, perhaps, no worries, it doesn't say rejected and to me that's the best plus there is! :D

I just checked my subs, and the story I expected to post today did, it has all of 0 views! BUT it has a single vote :rolleyes:

*sigh*

A week today and not one view. . . still pending. But I am patient.

<<<<< me, being patient. . . :cool:

Good grief, they must be swamped for it to be taking so long. I've had two post recently, but I can't remember how long it took for them to go up.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Good grief, they must be swamped for it to be taking so long. I've had two post recently, but I can't remember how long it took for them to go up.
Hopefully, more will come up this late afternoon. I'd be happy with rejection, at least I'd know it got looked at. :rolleyes:

Hopefully, more will come up this late afternoon. I'd be happy with rejection, at least I'd know it got looked at. :rolleyes:

Let's hope for the post, not a rejection. :rose:

*sigh*

A week today and not one view. . . still pending. But I am patient.

<<<<< me, being patient. . . :cool:

Several of my stories took two weeks to go up. I can't imagine why they would reject yours. Don't worry. :rose:

At least with a rejection I would know it got looked at. lol. :D

I will be patient. ;) I submitted a short story today, we'll see which comes out first. :D :p

Notice!

I'm still waiting for responses from several people. If you haven't responded to my PM, or never recieved one, please get back to me. If you need more time, or don't want to be involved in the story, just let me know. We do have a lot of time. My first chapter's not due until May, and my second until late August. This particualr story will most likely be turned in for the August date. The plot is pretty much set right now, as are the main characters involved. I will talk with these people separately.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who took the time to respondd to my PM, this looks like it is going to be really fun. :D

Also for those that haven't heard, I have decided to change the focus of the story from non-erotic to semi-erotic, due to the persuasion of several people. :) If this changes any of your choices please let me know. :)

Thanks again!

Trombonus said:
Also for those that haven't heard, I have decided to change the focus of the story from non-erotic to semi-erotic, due to the persuasion of several people. :)

*shaggy voice*
It wasn't me :cool: :devil:

ps. what were you expecting when you had a bunch of lesbians who said they wanted to be...well...ya'know ;) and someone who wanted to be...yeah...that...;)

Fallenfromgrace said:
*shaggy voice*
It wasn't me :cool: :devil:

ps. what were you expecting when you had a bunch of lesbians who said they wanted to be...well...ya'know ;) and someone who wanted to be...yeah...that...;)
lol, I should have known. :p

CrimsonMaiden said:

end of the year stuff, probably...

Trombonus said:
I'm still waiting for responses from several people. If you haven't responded to my PM, or never recieved one, please get back to me. If you need more time, or don't want to be involved in the story, just let me know. We do have a lot of time. My first chapter's not due until May, and my second until late August. This particualr story will most likely be turned in for the August date. The plot is pretty much set right now, as are the main characters involved. I will talk with these people separately.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who took the time to respondd to my PM, this looks like it is going to be really fun. :D

Also for those that haven't heard, I have decided to change the focus of the story from non-erotic to semi-erotic, due to the persuasion of several people. :) If this changes any of your choices please let me know. :)

Thanks again!

So does this mean I can be my 'first choice?'

:devil:

Although my second choice works well, too . . . .

slyc_willie said:
So does this mean I can be my 'first choice?'

:devil:

Although my second choice works well, too . . . .
Slyc I don't have a PM from you. Weird. Go ahead and send it to me again if you still have it, and give me both options. If it's what I think it is I may not be able to do that.

Trombonus said:
Slyc I don't have a PM from you. Weird. Go ahead and send it to me again if you still have it, and give me both options. If it's what I think it is I may not be able to do that.

Weird. I answered you a couple days ago. I'll check my sent folder and see if it's there, then send it again.

Back