AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

I am completely musless atm and i have so much uni work on i dont know if i can even do my 1st one by the NEW date i arranged...*sigh*

Yowzers Red....you can write one hot story. :devil: Thanks for writing me in the 'position' you did :kiss: Was definitely the best position of all ;) :p :kiss:

jushorny said:
Yowzers Red....you can write one hot story. :devil: Thanks for writing me in the 'position' you did :kiss: Was definitely the best position of all ;) :p :kiss:

Yes, you certainly seemed to enjoy it . . . I'm jealous, dude! :devil:

jushorny said:
I sure admired the view. ;) :kiss:

Thanks for letting me use you. ;)

slyc_willie said:
Yes, you certainly seemed to enjoy it . . . I'm jealous, dude! :devil:

What's not to enjoy, just her lips alone is enough ;) Not to mention the other attention I'm receiving in the story :devil:

jushorny said:
What's not to enjoy, just her lips alone is enough ;) Not to mention the other attention I'm receiving in the story :devil:

Lol, very true . . . You were definately the center of attention! ;)

Damn Red, that was some story :p
I think i had THE BEST position of all..i really liked being where i was :devil: ..thankls sexy Red :kiss:

joeys-game said:
Damn Red, that was some story :p
I think i had THE BEST position of all..i really liked being where i was :devil: ..thankls sexy Red :kiss:

Yea, joey, when I first read the story I was jealous of you devil:

You're welcome Joey. :kiss:

I like that under the table scene too. :D Even the knife play gave this redhead a thrill. ;) Glad neo had a sharp knife handy. :rolleyes:

Not to interrupt, but Vana just clarified what "conference" means for me. She and another lucky girl are getting a special mention in the chain story.

:devil:

jushorny said:
Yea, joey, when I first read the story I was jealous of you devil:

Its a hot story..i think we all have very :p hot :devil: parts....

but mine was the best and hottest :p

RedHairedandFriendly said:
You're welcome Joey. :kiss:

I like that under the table scene too. :D Even the knife play gave this redhead a thrill. ;) Glad neo had a sharp knife handy. :rolleyes:

YOU know how i feel about a nice sharp knife ;) :D

joeys-game said:
Its a hot story..i think we all have very :p hot :devil: parts....

but mine was the best and hottest :p

Ha, we all need/want different things...I think Red was very good in giving everyone that

jushorny said:
Ha, we all need/want different things...I think Red was very good in giving everyone that

She's a lovely lady and a great writer..you more than any of us know that.. :) :rose:

I just released Vana's inner pinkness. ;) :p (not really someone else gets that privalege. ;) :devil: )

Thanks fem. :D

Joey, Jus, and slyc, you all made me blush. :kiss: :kiss: Thanks for that. :) I'm glad you all liked the story. :kiss:

CRIM:

I need to pull out my first 2 entries from the chain. I don't have the energy to write at the moment- life shit atm is forcing me to drop writting for a bit and just breathe. So, please put me in anywhere from August- this means all 3 of mien will be like 2 weeks apart...i might have to consider amalgamating all 3 of mine into one big idea instead. I dont know.

I'm really sorry, i know i keep changing my dates etc, just stuff is getting a bit shit right now.

:eek: :(

Fallenfromgrace said:
CRIM:

I need to pull out my first 2 entries from the chain. I don't have the energy to write at the moment- life shit atm is forcing me to drop writting for a bit and just breathe. So, please put me in anywhere from August- this means all 3 of mien will be like 2 weeks apart...i might have to consider amalgamating all 3 of mine into one big idea instead. I dont know.

I'm really sorry, i know i keep changing my dates etc, just stuff is getting a bit shit right now.

:eek: :(

Okay, I took them out. I'm not going to add them back in at the moment. I'll wait until closer to time so you can be sure of what you're going to do.

I didn't move the dates up for other people either. I think they've been moved up enough already. I just simply changed the chapter numbers.

Back