AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Okay, Trin is going to be taken completely out of the schedule for the time being. To keep things simple, we are just going to skip this week and continue with submissions as scheduled next week. The only difference is the chapter numbers will change and some people's chapters might move up a week or two depending on where else in the schedule she is.

I need to stick to my date of the 12th. Because of my hiatus, it's going to be a bitch to hit anyway.

feeeriek said:
welcome... um are you happy cause you got 'smores... those make me happy :rose:
Smores are delicious. . .I could use some smores. I am a happy camper because the story was out and you were kind enough to post a link to it here. :) :rose: :)

The_Darkness said:
I need to stick to my date of the 12th. Because of my hiatus, it's going to be a bitch to hit anyway.

If you mean the one due next week, that wasn't changed. This week was skipped. It was for her other submissions that dates got moved up.

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Thanks feee. . .:D I'm a happy camper this morning. :D

Great story, Red. It was the picture at the end that made it take longer to post, wasn't it?

CrimsonMaiden said:
Great story, Red. It was the picture at the end that made it take longer to post, wasn't it?
Thanks Crim. :D

Actually no. That is what I thought too, but that wasn't the case at all. Laruel had issues that couldn't be resolved from where she was at and so SEVERAL stories from various genres had to wait till she could resolve them.

The fact that the picture was there, under normal circumstances for her, would not have slowed it down. She just had circumstances she couldn't avoid for my story and many others over the past couple weeks.

Thanks everyone. :) :kiss: I am glad you folks like it. :D I am looking forward to my next installment and then The_Darkness and my collaboration too. :D :devil:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Thanks everyone. :) :kiss: I am glad you folks like it. :D I am looking forward to my next installment and then The_Darkness and my collaboration too. :D :devil:

Well, in all seriousness, it was hot..... ;)

Back