AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

slyc_willie said:
Nope, I emptied it out already. I can't remember all the questions, could you PM me again?

Sorry about this. Could'a sworn I sent it . . .
It's not a problem. :) PM forthcoming

Character list update see here for reference, also in my sig

Elizabeth west has been added, that makes our 48th potential character. wow. :D

How many authors are there? with 37 chapters, im writting 3, as is Trin...and im sure others are writting more than one too...?

wow :D

Thanks to Fem for getting the ball rolling, thanks to Crim for organising the schedule and thanks to all taking part!!! :kiss:

So, I volunteered to be used (finally) and I suppose I should fill out one of those list things too, no?

I'm 5'6, I have light blue eyes and brown hair (reddish tint). I'm pretty curvy, with C-cup sized breasts. I'm 22 years old. I have a pic thread here that might help.

Favorite Music and food? I listen to most everything, from german techno to classic to metal. I love a well-cooked meal, and I'm a good cook myself too... I love pasta, and I love shrimp.
Favourite Literature and Films? I read a lot of fantasy books, but most anthing... I don't watch too many movies. Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl.
Expletives most often used? Fuck. I love that word.
Do you smoke? What? How much? No. Cigarette smoke makes me pretty sick.
Do you drink alcohol? What? How much? I like beer, and I like Smirnoff Mandarin Orange. Beyond that, not much. I hate Vodka.
Favourite pastime? reading, writing, cooking... I play Rugby too. I study math, and do some in my spare time too.
Do you have any particular fetishes or extreme likes? Well I'm a sub... so use me :cathappy: I like being spanked and hair pulling. I love glitter. I'm bi-curious, so I don't mind being used in any combination.
Optimist or pessimist: Optimistic Pessimist. I do my best, then when it's out of my hands I fear the worst so I can be overjoyed if it doesn't happen.
Introvert or extrovert: Both, depends on the people and on the situation. If I know what I'm doing, I'm extroverted. Whe I have no clue and everyone else does, I get shy.
Extremely skilled and unskilled at: Unskilled at fixing things. I'm such a girl :rolleyes: I'm good at backrubs and blowjobs (at least I like to think so :D ).
What are your mannerisms? I laugh a lot, I flip my hair, I tend to be so open about secual things that it makes others uncomfortable. I'm always open to silly things.

I am still waiting... I will PM Laurel on Monday if mine isn't out and politely ask if it has gotten lost or something. No views or anything. Monday it will be 2 weeks for the AH story.

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I am still waiting... I will PM Laurel on Monday if mine isn't out and politely ask if it has gotten lost or something. No views or anything. Monday it will be 2 weeks for the AH story.

Christ all fucking mighty,

in that time ive had 2 new poems put up...:eek:

:kiss: hope its all ok!

Fallenfromgrace said:

Poems usually go out lightning-fast though, no? At least I've never had mine take near as long as a story.

But you're still right, that's a long-ass time.

Poems tend to go through within a couple of days usually.

It does seem to be taking an unusual amount of time for Red's story to go up.

Fallenfromgrace said:

Poems are up in a day or two. This is just frustrating. 2 weeks and not a view or a rejection. I'll PM her Monday, they could just be really busy with the contests and such. I don't want to be a bother.

Poems are up in a day or two. This is just frustrating. 2 weeks and not a view or a rejection. I'll PM her Monday, they could just be really busy with the contests and such. I don't want to be a bother.
I know how you feel, but two weeks is borderline ridiculous.

Trombonus said:
I know how you feel, but two weeks is borderline ridiculous.
I'd not think anything of it, if it had a viewed or something, but it doesn't have that either. I did something different with it, but that shouldn't slow it down or keep it from being viewed by someone. . .heck a rejection would be better than a "pending" . . . We'll give it till Monday morning and go from there. :)

I'd not think anything of it, if it had a viewed or something, but it doesn't have that either. I did something different with it, but that shouldn't slow it down or keep it from being viewed by someone. . .heck a rejection would be better than a "pending" . . . We'll give it till Monday morning and go from there. :)
Yeah definitely. I thought it was bad when I got my latest story rejected for absoilutely no apparant reason. Even Laurel didn't know why it was rejected. Had to resubmit it anyway. Ended up taking two weeks+ because of that, but at least someone looked at it.

Fight the good fight Red, we're eager to see what you've come up with. :D Especially now that we've had to wait so long for it. :p

Trombonus said:
Yeah definitely. I thought it was bad when I got my latest story rejected for absoilutely no apparant reason. Even Laurel didn't know why it was rejected. Had to resubmit it anyway. Ended up taking two weeks+ because of that, but at least someone looked at it.

Fight the good fight Red, we're eager to see what you've come up with. :D Especially now that we've had to wait so long for it. :p
I hope it is worth the wait. :eek:

Since the story I submitted a week after the AH Fantasy story has been posted to Lit... (insert self plugging here: A Writer's Secret - Toys/Mastur.) I went ahead and PMed Laurel this morning concerning the pending AH story. :eek: :)

Since the story I submitted a week after the AH Fantasy story has been posted to Lit... (insert self plugging here: A Writer's Secret - Toys/Mastur.) I went ahead and PMed Laurel this morning concerning the pending AH story. :eek: :)

Honey, you tagged your post with the :eek: emoticon. You have absolutely nothing to be :eek: about. If anything. Lierotica owes you an apology for screwing up your submission.

I think all the AHers involved in the series should flood Laurel with protests. Are there even any 'views' shown for the submission?

Skip1934a said:
Honey, you tagged your post with the :eek: emoticon. You have absolutely nothing to be :eek: about. If anything. Lierotica owes you an apology for screwing up your submission.

I think all the AHers involved in the series should flood Laurel with protests.
Absolutely NOT!

In no way do I want anyone harassing her! Noone but myself will handle this, perhaps Crim if it becomes an issue, and only her because she is helping to organize this chain.

I will NOT subject Laurel to harassment, nor do I want ANYONE to either!

This place is huge. One story out of almost 300 submissions I've made is not worth protesting.

Absolutely NOT!

In no way do I want anyone harassing her! Noone but myself will handle this, perhaps Crim if it becomes an issue, and only her because she is helping to organize this chain.

This place is huge. One story out of almost 300 submissions I've made is not worth protesting.

Ouch!

Absolutely NOT!

I agree with you about not wanting a huge group harrassment of Laurel, but honey, if you've made over 300 submissions then you're perfectly justified in making a fuss.

At the end of the day, without authors like you this place would grind to a halt.

I'll probably never get a green E ever again after saying this, but sometimes the powers that be need to take a lot more care - especially with the work of people who devote so much time and effort to Lit.

I still haven't forgotten about all the votes / PCs that were wiped from my Fantasy, despite clear instructions.

Don't put yourself down, Red :rose:

scheherazade_79 said:
I agree with you about not wanting a huge group harrassment of Laurel, but honey, if you've made over 300 submissions then you're perfectly justified in making a fuss.

At the end of the day, without authors like you this place would grind to a halt.

I'll probably never get a green E ever again after saying this, but sometimes the powers that be need to take a lot more care - especially with the work of people who devote so much time and effort to Lit.

I still haven't forgotten about all the votes / PCs that were wiped from my Fantasy, despite clear instructions.

Don't put yourself down, Red :rose:

Thanks. :rose: I guess I just knew there had to be a good reason for it. Since it was so out of character for the site.

I wish I knew why all yours were wiped away, just like you do. That happened to me once. It was when I moved a Poem to the Letters/Transcript genre. I lost all points/comments and it was "New" again.

Laurel and I have been in touch and like I thought there was a good reason for it happening.

Look for it in a couple days, perhaps even tomorrow. :)

I got a message from someone saying that Trini is going to be sans computer for awhile. This presents a problem since her chapter was due to be submitted today. I'm going to ask the person who sent me the message if he/she knows if Trini got her story submitted or not.

CrimsonMaiden said:
I got a message from someone saying that Trini is going to be sans computer for awhile. This presents a problem since her chapter was due to be submitted today. I'm going to ask the person who sent me the message if he/she knows if Trini got her story submitted or not.

Oh Trin :( i was wondering where she was :(

Back