AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

I pmed Joe about chapter 3 a long time ago and never got a response.

Vana said she's been swamped with real life and will post here in the thread when they get the chapter submitted.

I'm not sure about Salvor's. When I contacted him with a reminder (around when his was due), he pmed back saying it wasn't quite done but would be soon (checked the pm and he said he should have it submitted by this past Friday. Not sure if he did or not).

CrimsonMaiden said:
I pmed Joe about chapter 3 a long time ago and never got a response.

Vana said she's been swamped with real life and will post here in the thread when they get the chapter submitted.

I'm not sure about Salvor's. When I contacted him with a reminder (around when his was due), he pmed back saying it wasn't quite done but would be soon (checked the pm and he said he should have it submitted by this past Friday. Not sure if he did or not).

He's not visited lit since the beginning of February and I've barely heard from him myself in that time. I think real life must have crept up on him *L*

I did submit mine a litle early, with me going away on Saturday I wanted it accepted before then so I could se how it was received.

Skip, Imp and Magica -thanks for your comments :)

Last edited:
*bumping* 'cos I've just got 9 votes and I want more, more, more I tell you more!

*evil laughter*

erm, please.

English Lady said:
*bumping* 'cos I've just got 9 votes and I want more, more, more I tell you more!

*evil laughter*

erm, please.
Lovely story, EL. I like how you linked it with the Introduction story. :kiss:

Nirvanadragones said:
Lovely story, EL. I like how you linked it with the Introduction story. :kiss:

Thanks -I wanted to expand on that lovely scene Ms Zade and Ms Fem wrote for Joe and I but I was already planning the chocolate orgy. So I worked out a way to do both :p I love being he authoress in charge *LOL*

Anyone got theirs ready to go early? Remec (whose story was due Monday) is not ready and won't be for a little while.

I do ask that if you think you aren't going to be ready by your due date, please see if someone can switch with you. We've already got 3-5 stories not submitted at all yet that should have already been so. There's going to be holes all in this chain the way things are going.

Nirvanadragones said:
We're working on ours, and will submit it asap. :)

Thanks for letting me know. :kiss:

I realize people have real lives and more important stuff to do than write smut. I just ask that if they think they are not going to make their due to date to let someone know so we can switch if possible.

So what's the current layout for submissions? With the switches and whatnot I just wanted to make sure I understand...to the best of my knowledge my first one goes in April 28th and is Chapter 14, but it's ready...just need to do a read through edit before I submit...

deathlynx said:
So what's the current layout for submissions? With the switches and whatnot I just wanted to make sure I understand...to the best of my knowledge my first one goes in April 28th and is Chapter 14, but it's ready...just need to do a read through edit before I submit...

It's the 23rd. Everything on the front page is up with all the changes made to the schedule so far. We just have some holes from chapters not submitted on time. If it's ready to go now though, I could use it in place of Remec's to give him more time (he was supposed to have submitted his this past monday).

I finished mine today ( gads I am SOOOOOOOOO late) and t should be edited, and posted toot sweet, then its in the hands of the Lit powers when its live and readable.

BTW writing lesbian sex as a straight man is a bitch and a half to do.

Salvor-Hardon said:
I finished mine today ( gads I am SOOOOOOOOO late) and t should be edited, and posted toot sweet, then its in the hands of the Lit powers when its live and readable.

Thanks for letting us know, sal. :)

Salvor-Hardon said:
Tell me about it ;)
I can post mine tomorrow morning for Rem...What chapter would that make it?

I submitted as Chapter 12 this morning...That should give Remec Chapter 14, due on April 23rd :D

Man I'm nervous about this! :eek:

deathlynx said:
I submitted as Chapter 12 this morning...That should give Remec Chapter 14, due on April 23rd :D

Man I'm nervous about this! :eek:

Coolness...maybe I can manage...this...deadline....*huff*....better...*puff*...than...*wheeze*...the last...*gasp*...one

*fall forward on ground and lay there for a moment or three*
*deep breath*
*flip onto back*
Man...I know I used to handle pressure better than this. No, really.

:cool:

Back