AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

CrimsonMaiden said:
Thanks Trom, all fixed.
Glad I could help. :D

My chapter is coming along slowly. I had to drop my original story and focus on the TF one much earlier than I thought, but I think I can still get it in on time. If not I'll be sure to let you know. Depends on how this first battle scene goes. :)

ETA: As a side note, my story has 76 characters in it. :eek: What the hell was I thinking? :p

Trombonus said:
Glad I could help. :D

My chapter is coming along slowly. I had to drop my original story and focus on the TF one much earlier than I thought, but I think I can still get it in on time. If not I'll be sure to let you know. Depends on how this first battle scene goes. :)

ETA: As a side note, my story has 76 characters in it. :eek: What the hell was I thinking? :p

Dayum!

My chapter is due today but I'm frantically trying to finish up what I lost from when my drive went 'clonk.' Give me until saturday, i promise it will be done, sorry. *shakes fist at dell*

Is anyone ready to go yet? My chapter is due on Sunday, but some unexpected r/l complications have arisen, and I'm almost certain I wont be able to get mine finished in time. Like I said, this situation was unexpected, and out of my hands. Even if I did finish the story, it wouldn't be what I want it to be. If someone could swith I would prefer it to be someone who's close to going now. I really only need a few more days to finish, and I am still going to try and get it in on time. I just think it's really unlikely I'll be able to do so.

Trombonus said:
Is anyone ready to go yet? My chapter is due on Sunday, but some unexpected r/l complications have arisen, and I'm almost certain I wont be able to get mine finished in time. Like I said, this situation was unexpected, and out of my hands. Even if I did finish the story, it wouldn't be what I want it to be. If someone could swith I would prefer it to be someone who's close to going now. I really only need a few more days to finish, and I am still going to try and get it in on time. I just think it's really unlikely I'll be able to do so.
I should be able to get mine done by then, if no one else is ready...I've got a few days off and think I'm nearing the end of the scene...Never fear my friend, we can make sure you're covered! :cathappy:

deathlynx said:
I should be able to get mine done by then, if no one else is ready...I've got a few days off and think I'm nearing the end of the scene...Never fear my friend, we can make sure you're covered! :cathappy:
Thanks DL. I'm working on it as we speak. If I can finish this big battle by Thursday I'll be in good shape. I did one mini scene today, and want to do at least one more (which may not happen due to RL), which would leave me with 6-7 mini scenes. Unfortunately it's not a time issue, it's an energy issue. My dad and I are redoing the back yard, which means transporting 10,000 pounds of stone from the front yard to the back, as well as a few thousand pounds of dirt and gravel. The dirt, gravel and two thirds of the stone are back there, and we're gonna try to get the last one in tonight when it cools down some. It certainly doesn't help that it's so hot out here now. Freaking sun. I hate it more than ever!

Well, I've finished writing mine, so I'm ready to go (just a quick edit) if you need me to take over...Or if you think you'll be done in time, the same holds for anyone else :)

deathlynx said:
Well, I've finished writing mine, so I'm ready to go (just a quick edit) if you need me to take over...Or if you think you'll be done in time, the same holds for anyone else :)
Ok, I'm going to try and finish up this weekend, but it's looking more and more unlikely, especially if my dad and I have to work in the back yard. Thanks for helping me out DL. :)

Trombonus said:
Ok, I'm going to try and finish up this weekend, but it's looking more and more unlikely, especially if my dad and I have to work in the back yard. Thanks for helping me out DL. :)
Not a problem at all Trom! You know I'm always willing to help out...besides, it was just the push I needed to finish up the story (which has been slow going since the previous one came out) :cattail:

In case y'all missed Feee's announcement, Serenn's chapter 15 posted a few days ago.

I don't know where 13 and 14 are. I thought Remec had posted that he would have his in close to time and The Darkness never responded to the pm I sent him about his chapter.

CRIM! *tacklesnugglepounces Crim!* So good to see you around, we thought we'd lost you!

CrimsonMaiden said:
In case y'all missed Feee's announcement, Serenn's chapter 15 posted a few days ago.

I don't know where 13 and 14 are. I thought Remec had posted that he would have his in close to time and The Darkness never responded to the pm I sent him about his chapter.
I updated my chapter list accordingly. :D Link's in the sig folks.

Good to see you around Crim. :)

CrimsonMaiden said:

*bow, scrape*
Much apologizing...RL jumped me about the time that a rather voyeuristic threesome became a more energetic foursome and several other characters decided to go wandering the castle...soon, though, very soon...*cross fingers*

Aw, man my story sucked compared to the new ones. Damn! :p I love these stories, they give me lots to do while Raul's away. :p

Back