AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

wooohooooo!!!!! YEAH!

I just hope it does justice to the two lovely women who inspired it.

:kiss: :kiss:

And though it hasn't posted yet, Chapter 12 already has a posted date for tomorrow :D

Oh man, now I'm so nervous about my story. Great job ont he last two, i'm almost finished, 2 weeks to go.

Serenn said:
Oh man, now I'm so nervous about my story. Great job ont he last two, i'm almost finished, 2 weeks to go.

I'm sure it'll be great. :)

I pmed the Darkness to see if he got his submitted last Monday (we skipped this monday), but I haven't heard anything from him.

Serenn said:

I'm nervous for mine too. Especially since I had to delay it once already, but things are looking good for finishing on time, but still worried. (You ever have problems with too many characters wanting your attention at the same time? :rolleyes: )

:cool:

Remec said:
I'm nervous for mine too. Especially since I had to delay it once already, but things are looking good for finishing on time, but still worried. (You ever have problems with too many characters wanting your attention at the same time? :rolleyes: )

Yeah. None of the characters want to be cheated. They all want to be the star of the show.

Skip1934a said:
Yeah. None of the characters want to be cheated. They all want to be the star of the show.

What I find really suprising is the way the plans I had laid down before beginning keep changing once I get started writing. Characters I was planning on using end up becoming other people or insisting on wanting things to flow in different ways.

And the sex scenes keep being interrupted... :confused:

Remec said:
What I find really suprising is the way the plans I had laid down before beginning keep changing once I get started writing. Characters I was planning on using end up becoming other people or insisting on wanting things to flow in different ways.

And the sex scenes keep being interrupted... :confused:

A fertile mind will do that to you. My fantasy took it's own direction. All I could do was type what the characters told me. I'm sure your story will be a credit to you and the characters in any case

Hey Crim, I was looking at the chapter list on the first post and noticed there's no chapter 21. Just thought I'd point that out before it was too late.

Trombonus said:
Hey Crim, I was looking at the chapter list on the first post and noticed there's no chapter 21. Just thought I'd point that out before it was too late.

Thanks Trom, all fixed.

Back