AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

scheherazade_79 said:
totally! I absolutely love research with the right person :catroar: :devil: :kiss:
well vana writes much better than i do so maybe we do the research and we just go on and on and on and then she can write us?

femininity said:
well vana writes much better than i do so maybe we do the research and we just go on and on and on and then she can write us?

We'll have to take notes somehow while we're researching.... Can I get a big marker pen and write them all over your body?

If I use ones with solvents in we could even get high while we research :devil:

scheherazade_79 said:
We'll have to take notes somehow while we're researching.... Can I get a big marker pen and write them all over your body?

If I use ones with solvents in we could even get high while we research :devil:

let her watch.

so we dont have to concentrate on anything other than making love

Thanks Zade, and Fem. I'm glad you like it. :rose:

And thank you to Kbate for the edit. You did an amazing job, as always. :rose: (Let's see if she finds this during one of her vanity searches)

Nirvanadragones said:
Thanks Zade, and Fem. I'm glad you like it. :rose:

And thank you to Kbate for the edit. You did an amazing job, as always. :rose: (Let's see if she finds this during one of her vanity searches)
more than like it babe.

its amazing :kiss: :heart:

femininity said:
crim i have a ah fantasy ready if you need a stand in

Hey great, how about submitting it as chapter 3 to fill in that hole? Just put in the notes box that your submission is filling in that existing hole.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Hey great, how about submitting it as chapter 3 to fill in that hole? Just put in the notes box that your submission is filling in that existing hole.
cool. will submit in the following day or two. it needs an edit.

:rose:

CrimsonMaiden said:
submitted.

deathlynx said:
Well, What're your vital stats then? :devil:

Wait aren't you supposed to make something up that appears more flattering than my real appearance? :p

Male
5' 10"
Half-white/half-hispanic
Dark brown eyes
Curly black hair
Body type: large and muscular

Anything else?

Lee Chambers said:
Wait aren't you supposed to make something up that appears more flattering than my real appearance? :p
Male
5' 10"
Half-white/half-hispanic
Dark brown eyes
Curly black hair
Body type: large and muscular
Anything else?
Well, I think that'll certainly make some of the people here very happy ;)
I'm sure you'll find some takers...

I have an idea to fill in for one of the missing chapters. I just need the time and motivation to write it.

CrimsonMaiden said:
I have an idea to fill in for one of the missing chapters. I just need the time and motivation to write it.

I'm working on mine, slowly but surely. I just don't want to mess up the plotting of the clues. I've got everybody involved in this in one way or another too. :rolleyes:

Back