AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

femininity said:
thats totally cool!! ;)

can wait to read it. :cool:
If I get a chance to be a fill in person when Crim's ready for them, I'm going to write a lesbian fantasy with me in it. :D w00t for AH Fantasies and the people who let us use them. Now.. I just need to find out who on the AH wouldn't mind me molesting them. ;) :p :devil:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
If I get a chance to be a fill in person when Crim's ready for them, I'm going to write a lesbian fantasy with me in it. :D w00t for AH Fantasies and the people who let us use them. Now.. I just need to find out who on the AH wouldn't mind me molesting them. ;) :p :devil:
oh i'm sure theres a few of us who'd love to be molested by you :)

as long as we can molest back!! :catroar:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
:( Hopefully soon, maybe during today's afternoon posts. Sometimes they do two groups of stories during the weekdays.
hope so :rose:

Hey Red, you can take my August spot of you like. I'm pretty swamped with school and everything.

scheherazade_79 said:
It's bloody good. Haven't read the edited version, but know I'm going to struggle to keep my comment short. :kiss: :heart: :rose:
beautious :rose: :kiss: :heart:

it really touched me.

femininity said:
awwwwwww :eek: now look there ya got me blushing so early in the mornin :kiss: :heart:

i miss you :heart:

But I like it when you look all flustered :) It makes me think of sex! And it's kind of cute, in a totally corruptable way :devil:

I miss you too :heart:

scheherazade_79 said:
But I like it when you look all flustered :) It makes me think of sex! And it's kind of cute, in a totally corruptable way :devil:

I miss you too :heart:
hey arnt we supposed to be talking about vana's fantasy. :cool:

lets write she who WILL be named :devil:

Back