AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Lee Chambers said:
Wait aren't you supposed to make something up that appears more flattering than my real appearance? :p

Male
5' 10"
Half-white/half-hispanic
Dark brown eyes
Curly black hair
Body type: large and muscular

Anything else?
Sounds dame delicious. :D

Lee Chambers said:
This can't end well. Or can it? ;)

Well, I wasn't planning on it but, maybe. Hard to say at this point. I got a lot more writing to do. :D If you have any objections to how your character is used, you should let me know.

MagicaPractica said:
Well, I wasn't planning on it but, maybe. Hard to say at this point. I got a lot more writing to do. :D If you have any objections to how your character is used, you should let me know.

I would never dream of limiting any kind of creativity and I'm certainly curious to what you might do. So feel free to engage in whatever your mind comes up with. :)

Last edited:
Lee Chambers said:
I would never dream of limiting any kind of creativity and I'm certainly curious to what you might do. So feel free to engaged in whatever your mind comes up with. :)

Lee Chambers said:
I would never dream of limiting any kind of creativity and I'm certainly curious to what you might do. So feel free to engage in whatever your mind comes up with. :)
You may live to regret that...after all, I'm wandering around watching all the action and never getting any because of it ;) :p

deathlynx said:
You may live to regret that...after all, I'm wandering around watching all the action and never getting any because of it ;) :p

Ahem, if you'll recall, clearly you got some. ;) The evidence is undeniable. It just wasn't detailed.

MagicaPractica said:
Ahem, if you'll recall, clearly you got some. ;) The evidence is undeniable. It just wasn't detailed.
I deny it completely...she took me in my sleep...Nonconsent...it isn't mine! ;)

deathlynx said:
I deny it completely...she took me in my sleep...Nonconsent...it isn't mine! ;)

Yeah, right. And if there are any out there who believe that, come talk to me. I have a bridge in California I want to sell you.

very nice, i love her style. Straight to the point no faffing around, right into the heart and heat of the sex ;)

i think she captured well, what one would imagine Vana's sexuality to be like if they were to be on the recieving end of such yummyness ;). :)

Nirvanadragones said:
Thanks Zade, and Fem. I'm glad you like it. :rose:

And thank you to Kbate for the edit. You did an amazing job, as always. :rose: (Let's see if she finds this during one of her vanity searches)

Bitch! Caught me.

Now I have to read it and comment. :emoticon:

just wanna say thanks to vana and zade for the help with editing and writing the fantasy. :kiss: :rose:

Y'all, I'm not going to make my deadline. :eek: During what little time I've had to write, I've had very little cooperation from my muse. Please forgive me, and if someone has one ready, feel free to take the spot. I'll finish mine as soon as I possibly can. (I love the story and where it's going, I just have to finish it. :rolleyes: )

I'm not sure if you caught the post concerning Trom offering me his Aug. 13th slot or not. I'm still willing to take that spot, but it could be a few days late. The muse for that particular story isn't cooperating at the moment; there is a story there, but it's hovering on the edge. It'll come. (no pun intended). :)

Okay, it's time to start plugging some holes.

We are currently missing chapters:

8 (fusionee)
13 (The Darkness)
17 (ftf)
18 (severus)
20 (nosferatunes)
22 (Magica)
23 (inlovewithyourghost)
24 (gotwood)
26 (McKenna)

I know ftf said she would be finishing her story. Nos, ghost, and gotwood seem to have disappeared, so I'm betting we should just get someone to fill in those spots. What about the others? Dark, Sev, vana & abs, Magica, McKenna... what's the status of your chapters?

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I'm not sure if you caught the post concerning Trom offering me his Aug. 13th slot or not. I'm still willing to take that spot, but it could be a few days late. The muse for that particular story isn't cooperating at the moment; there is a story there, but it's hovering on the edge. It'll come. (no pun intended). :)

I missed it, but that's fine. I'll switch you out on the schedule. What about the story slated for you and The_Darkness the following week?

CrimsonMaiden said:
I missed it, but that's fine. I'll switch you out on the schedule. What about the story slated for you and The_Darkness the following week?
I talked to him a couple nights ago and asked if he still planned on us writing it. He said yes, so as far as I know that is still a go. If he can't write it then I'll take that slot too and just post it under my name instead of our shared one.

Back