AH Fantasies: An AH chain story

Trinique_Fire said:
:eek:

:cool: Oh I'm going to have fun with this. ;)

please do...if i get included as a character in a story- it'll be the most sex ive had for months, and the best. anythign has to be better than my ex. she was rubbish. ;)

Fallenfromgrace said:
please do...if i get included as a character in a story- it'll be the most sex ive had for months, and the best. anythign has to be better than my ex. she was rubbish. ;)

Hey Crim, can I write more than 2 stories? :D

Fallenfromgrace said:
If i need help describing her or other things? *gets out industrial fan*

Talk to zade too. i want to write 2 stories, and i'd like to use her if she'd let me.

all of the above :devil:

k babe. pm her?

:kiss:

Trinique_Fire said:
Hey Crim, can I write more than 2 stories? :D

LMFAO.

i def wanna write 2. at least.

i just want to state this q again, if we want mopre details of potential characters to include in our stories, stating clearly that

''you are beign considered could you tell me more about yourself?''

is it ok to pm people? does anyone have any objections.

this if agred to can only be used for serious considerations as characters, not coz you want to stalk someone. :rolleyes:

Fallenfromgrace said:
LMFAO.

i just want to state this q again, if we want mopre details of potential characters to include in our stories, stating clearly that

this if agred to can only be used for serious considerations as characters, not coz you want to stalk someone. :rolleyes:

I'll put you down for a second one after I see if I have anyone else to add to the schedule so you won't have to in a row.

I don't see any reason why you couldn't pm someone who has volunteered and ask for more info. All they can say is no.

I'll accept PMs from anyone ;) Yep, if people want more detail then they cn feel free to ask for it :)

Fallenfromgrace said:
*tugs at collar of shirt* *ahem*

i shall, at some point...

:heart:

ps. where DO you get your sodding av's!? *fan*
:catroar:

:cathappy:

for me ta know and fer u ta find out

Okay, I went ahead and added myself for a third time to the schedule and then filled in Trini and Fallen after me, so both of you have your second story added to the list.

And with those additions, our chain now stretches into May!

how bout we all put this thread in our siglines for all tha world ta see?

and then when each story posts we add it to our sig's??

this is gonna be one hell of a lot of fun

it already is!! :nana: :nana:

femininity said:
how bout we all put this thread in our siglines for all tha world ta see?

and then when each story posts we add it to our sig's??

this is gonna be one hell of a lot of fun

it already is!! :nana: :nana:

Done, and character list in my sig too.

it certainly is good fun already ;) i have such wicked fantasies running through my mind.

Fallenfromgrace said:
LMFAO.

I love PM's. I don't get them enough. :D

Trinique_Fire said:
Okay...I asked my friend from the GB, she said yes, so make that three for me, Crim.

:catroar:

Okay. I've already added the second one to the schedule. I'm going to wait on the third to see if we have any more additions before I add it so you won't have three right on each other.

CrimsonMaiden said:
Okay. I've already added the second one to the schedule. I'm going to wait on the third to see if we have any more additions before I add it so you won't have three right on each other.

K. If you don't have more additions right away and you just want to add it, that'll be fine, seeing as I've got a few months. :kiss:

Would it be helpful to add sexual orientation to each person's description, so they will enjoy what's written about them a bit more?

Skip1934a said:
Would it be helpful to add sexual orientation to each person's description, so they will enjoy what's written about them a bit more?

i had considered that, but it is after all the author's fantasy?

if someone hasa particular objection to be included in a particular genre of story then its up to them to state it?

i dont mind being coupled with men, i am however a lesbian *shrug*

i do not want to be in an incest story.
and if i am used in an erotic horror- please dont make it too scary- i'd be too scared to read it. :eek:

Just curious. Is everyone writing about other people involved with other people? Or are you including yourself in the story with another person?

CrimsonMaiden said:
Just curious. Is everyone writing about other people involved with other people? Or are you including yourself in the story with another person?

in one its me with another, the other is more likely other with other.
:)

Back